Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/25/2019 7:57:27 PM EDT
In this thread, https://www.ar15.com/forums/general/-/5-2109794/?

Palmetto State Armory makes custom lowers with enough preorders. They require a minimum of 500 lowers to do a run. I think it would be sweet to have a WI lower made. Our flag or something. Is there any way in hell we can have 500 lowers ordered to make it happen?
Link Posted: 9/26/2019 3:13:24 PM EDT
[#1]
lol no way we can get 500 orders in this HTF, we just don't have the numbers. I'd love one(not our flag though, that kinda sucks if we're being honest) though.
Link Posted: 10/1/2019 11:39:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Well, if you and I are in.... we are off to a good start... just 498 more.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 4:32:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Try F-Bomb Tac in St. Croix falls. They do custom lowers I think. Probably just need to supply them with the logo.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 8:49:13 PM EDT
[#4]
A few years back, I entertained the idea of having some more Dang! lowers made. I can't be certain, but I believe that Tycor Defense in Milwaukee had offered to make some. I never discussed a price though so I don't know what they'd charge. You may want to give them a shot.
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:44:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/2/2019 10:47:59 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 2:11:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A few years back, I entertained the idea of having some more Dang! lowers made. I can't be certain, but I believe that Tycor Defense in Milwaukee had offered to make some. I never discussed a price though so I don't know what they'd charge. You may want to give them a shot.
View Quote
Im still in for a few.  We love Dang.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 2:47:20 AM EDT
[#9]
Count me in. I'd prefer standard 'safe' and 'fire' markings for safety.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 8:58:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#11]
ADM may be able to laser a WI-WTF Logo on some of their ADM4 Lowers. I have seen others they have done recently for Law Enforcement and 3-Gun events.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 3:31:22 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#13]
I’d be down for one or two lowers.
Link Posted: 10/3/2019 6:25:04 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Thank you. What was holding me back was the quantity (maybe 10?) and that the cost I'm sure would be significantly higher than what you can get something like Anderson lowers for (I think they are less than $50 now?). If someone is able to get something going with the WI lowers and is able to find a source and cost, maybe I'll contact that manufacturer and see what it'd take to get some Dang! lowers.
Link Posted: 10/4/2019 10:59:00 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

How about a compromise

Safe
Fire
Full Badger

View Quote
Honey Badger.
Link Posted: 10/27/2019 10:04:55 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

How about a compromise

Safe
Fire
Full Badger

View Quote
I like!!!!
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 12:07:58 AM EDT
[#17]
I'm moving to Wisconsin within the next month and would definitely be in for a Wisconsin lower.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 11:46:23 AM EDT
[#18]
I’d be in for one.

I could check with an SOT I know. He’s done small batch runs for people with various logos. He gets NFA’s in forged & billet. I have two billets & a forged from him.

Quoted:
I'm moving to Wisconsin within the next month and would definitely be in for a Wisconsin lower.
View Quote
Where ya heading?
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 9:40:11 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Where ya heading?
View Quote
Madison, coming in to work for a certain insurance company.

Don't worry about the "CA" listed under my profile--I promise I won't bring any of their silly politics with me, and I vote in a way that is much more consistent with Wisconsin than it is with California.
Link Posted: 10/30/2019 10:34:18 PM EDT
[#20]
If we do a Wisconsin lower I would be interested in one.
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#21]
Safe
Fire
Dang!

Link Posted: 10/31/2019 2:40:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Safe
Fire
Dang!

View Quote
Well, I am working at trying to get some of these made......

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2019 5:20:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Don't worry about the "CA" listed under my profile--I promise I won't bring any of their silly politics with me, and I vote in a way that is much more consistent with Wisconsin than it is with California.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Where ya heading?

Problem with Madison area is the R’s aren’t much better than the D’s., from what I read anyway. You’ll need to bring about 50-60K conservatives with you to change anything.

Your vote will just get swallowed up in the libtard vote for most of the area.

But welcome none the less.
Link Posted: 11/4/2019 10:21:17 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/57664/Dang-11_jpg-1143835.JPG
View Quote
Keep us updated. I'm in for 2 if they end up being a decent price.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 1:19:59 AM EDT
[#25]
Found This dust cover the other day and it got me motivated to see if we could still make this happen.

Spoke with Marty over at Tycor Defense about it,  but he wasn't interested.  Still have some emails out waiting for responses though.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 7:05:48 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Found This dust cover the other day and it got me motivated to see if we could still make this happen.

Spoke with Marty over at Tycor Defense about it,  but he wasn't interested.  Still have some emails out waiting for responses though.
View Quote
Thank you.  That'll go great with my DANG! SBR and new can.  
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 8:30:01 AM EDT
[#27]
I am not sure if Reaper Tactical is still around, but I think he might have used Tactical Machining to source custom runs. I think he had some kill dozer lowers made at one point. I might be in for a lower depending on what the logo looks like.
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 3:58:24 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 1/6/2020 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I used to go to reaper tactical all the time, but I just checked his Facebook...It seems like he is out of business and there’s a few salty people on it that never received items They paid for
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I am not sure if Reaper Tactical is still around, but I think he might have used Tactical Machining to source custom runs. I think he had some kill dozer lowers made at one point. I might be in for a lower depending on what the logo looks like.
I used to go to reaper tactical all the time, but I just checked his Facebook...It seems like he is out of business and there’s a few salty people on it that never received items They paid for
That sucks. He went above and beyond for me when the shop in town was flakey. Just sucked he was a bit of a drive.

Still might be worth a look at Tactical Machining though.
Link Posted: 1/14/2020 8:47:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote
Any luck with that?
Link Posted: 1/15/2020 3:07:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Any luck with that?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any luck with that?
Yes, they should be ready after the first week of Feb. I will have several available.
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 7:04:05 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Yes, they should be ready after the first week of Feb. I will have several available.
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/16/2020 6:00:34 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 1:02:08 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any luck with that?
How much?
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 6:57:06 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
How much?
View Quote
I don't want to run afoul of the site rules and make this a "for sale" thread unless there's a mod that says it's OK so I'll IM the details to anyone that's interested. BTW, I'm not making a dime off of these, actually I'll be losing about $25 for each lower sold.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 7:14:15 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I don't want to run afoul of the site rules and make this a "for sale" thread unless there's a mod that says it's OK so I'll IM the details to anyone that's interested. BTW, I'm not making a dime off of these, actually I'll be losing about $25 for each lower sold.
View Quote
I’d be interested in one... or two.
Link Posted: 1/19/2020 9:40:23 PM EDT
[#37]
i would be interested .
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 7:17:10 PM EDT
[#38]
I would be interested
Link Posted: 1/20/2020 7:33:53 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
lol no way we can get 500 orders in this HTF, we just don't have the numbers. I'd love one(not our flag though, that kinda sucks if we're being honest) though.
View Quote
Yeah, doubt we would get 500. Our HTF arfcom logo would be cool though. I'd be in a for a few
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top