Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2018 4:55:23 PM EDT
WHAT IS SHE UP TO ??????............https://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2018/05/phoenix-police-chief-invents-credible-threats-make-detective-personal-chauffeur-guard/
Why aren't my links coming up hot anymore ????
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 8:12:36 PM EDT
[#1]
She has a need to be treated like royalty.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 8:43:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Sounds like a cushy detail for a special someone.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 11:13:30 PM EDT
[#3]
It sounds like she needs to be fired!
Link Posted: 5/5/2018 7:38:16 AM EDT
[#4]
I thought I read where she collects a retirement of some type already, either from PHX or her last gig in California. I’d imagine if she did get ‘fired’ she is going to get one whopper of a severance package and likely be stacked on top of whatever new job she’ll step into... like many chiefs job, she just has to tap dance and stay about a year or two ahead of failed policies, poor leadership
Link Posted: 5/7/2018 6:11:12 PM EDT
[#5]
She is a real TOOL !  I attended one of her "Coffee with a Cop" meetings.  All she talks about is HERSELF on how great she is doing !  Near the end I raised my arm and asked if She would take question at the end ?  She looked at me and said "WE are about done here and I hope you all enjoyed your Coffee".  BYE !

Yeah I got a free cup of coffee on the city.  Maybe I should feel blessed.
Link Posted: 5/8/2018 7:28:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Reminiscent of Arpaio fabricating a murder plot against himself.
Link Posted: 5/16/2018 4:34:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Reminiscent of Arpaio fabricating a murder plot against himself.
View Quote
C'mon, you KNOW lots of people wanted to kill Arpaio, regardless of whether or not they said it out loud. I just wanted to slap him around a little bit for being such an attention whore, that's all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top