Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/6/2018 3:26:54 PM EDT
Submitted my abstentee ballot application Sunday October 28th. Was told deadline was Friday November 2nd now I am being told deadline was October 30 from very same people. It was going 15-20min down the road. Voting place claims the received after, that is after I called as they did not send me a reason why my absentee ballot application was rejected. Keep in mind I received my notification of rejection (with no answer why) the very same Saturday they are claiming to receive my application.

I am registered republican
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:06:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Are you in the area to go to the polling place in person?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:38:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Are you in the area to go to the polling place in person?
View Quote
Nope. A few thousand miles out of the country for work
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 4:51:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry dude. You can submit a formal complaint to the board of elections here: https://www.pavoterservices.pa.gov/Pages/ReportElectionComplaints.aspx

Probably won't help you now, but might get it looked into at least.
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 5:55:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks, I will fill that out. I feel bad for my fellow Pennsylvanians, I know what is at stake with recent events and just wanted to do my part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top