Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2018 1:54:12 AM EDT
Can you drive into new jersey with a pistol and take it to shooting ranges in the area? Given it has ten round mags and no jhps. Also use it for home defense while i am on vacation there?
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 2:24:40 AM EDT
[#1]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO   THANK ME
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 5:25:59 AM EDT
[#2]
not worth trying. nj laws are so retarded, you'd probably end up in jail...........
Link Posted: 12/12/2018 9:05:56 AM EDT
[#3]
You can drive directly to the range and directly back to wherever you came from with no stops. That's about the only way.

If you're staying at a hotel it is not legal to possess or transport a handgun there.
Link Posted: 12/13/2018 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Wouldn't be wise.

I work here in Jersey for the big utility company for months on end. I'm a Nevada CCW resident and I have to leave my SBR's, suppressors and EDC's back home, it's hell.

Do yourself a favor and "Google" non resident NJ gun laws.
Link Posted: 12/23/2018 1:30:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Borrow or rent one while in NJ. Why take the risk? NJ likes to make examples of pour slobs who make honest mistakes. We live behind the Iron Curtain here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top