Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/29/2021 8:04:55 AM EDT
I had read that Tennessee honors both my VA and PA concealed carry permit...so I'm good there.  
Do individual cities have any rules that go against the state laws?  I'll be in Nashville, Dickson and Knoxville.

Can I carry in bars/restaurants?  Can I carry at the Opry?  How about the Country Music Hall of Fame museum?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 4:50:57 PM EDT
[#1]
TN recognizes all other states CCW permits, regardless of reciprocity (as does AL).

Bars are OK; drinking while armed is not.

Can't speak to the two tourist places but it wouldn't surprise me one bit that both have anti gun signs.  CMC.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 9:36:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Both the Opry & HOF are posted for no guns.

Having said that......................... A small J-frame can easily be made to disappear.

The Opry is about as safe as you can get. However, the HOF area (at night) has had its share of robberies in the last 3-4 years.

Don't open carry, carry something VERY small sized & well hidden & you should have no worries, IMO.
Link Posted: 5/3/2021 11:08:59 AM EDT
[#3]
I was there with my wife and friends last Dec.  Mask Mandates all over the place.  I never wore one.  Only two people said anything and they only said it once, then left me alone to go about my business.

Just Say No.  It's the only way we're going to stop this shit.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top