Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/31/2022 2:32:45 PM EDT
Me and my girlfriend are thinking about coming down for a long weekend, friday-monday to visit and maybe see some things but i have a couple questions. She wants to go to Harper's Ferry which is fine by me, but it seems much cheaper for an AirBnB in Berkely Springs, about an hour away. Is there anything to do in or around Berkeley Springs? Also, what are some things to do in Harper's Ferry? She wants to do some hiking and whatnot. Would probably be coming down the second weekend in March. Thanks!
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 7:36:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Take the waters at The County Inn in Berkley Springs.
Then have an amazing meal at Lot 12 Public House.
Link Posted: 1/31/2022 10:56:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Take the waters at The County Inn in Berkley Springs.
Then have an amazing meal at Lot 12 Public House.
View Quote

The menu at that place is incredible, some very odd offerings. Im intrigued! Will definitely keep it in mind! As far as lodging goes, I think we've settled on an AirBnB in Berekely Springs, whole house with a hot tub and some other nice amenities. Seems close enough to Harper's Ferry that we dont mind driving there in the morning and doing whatever we want to do. Any recommendations of places to visit in Harper's Ferry? Breweries, restaurants, etc?
Link Posted: 2/1/2022 11:54:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Cacapon State Park is just outside of Berkley Springs on route 522 south…tons of hiking in there…never hiked there but hear it very nice, we do however take the pup swimming there every week.  Sorry not much help with Harpers Ferry, been forever since I’ve been there.  Not in Harpers Ferry, if you like seafood…Dutch’s Daughters in Frederick is worth the trip…I’d kill a bus load of kids for their cream of crab soup…EXPENSIVE, but worth it, probably 20–25-minute drive.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top