Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/17/2022 5:21:17 AM EDT
Good news! None of the counties require vax proof anymore and the Safe Travels Program which requires vax proof or negative test goes away March 25 along with indoor mask mandates.  

We are pretty much open for business without Covid nonsense after the 25th.  You will still need to mask while in the airport and while on a plane until April 18 but you can blame that on Biden, not Hawaii.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:46:05 AM EDT
[#1]
Glad the mandates and safe travel program are about to be lifted. Wonder if some of it's due to funding being cut or running out shortly.

I'll be in Maui this coming week with my girlfriend. We've been planning this since I was in WOBC. We weren't too happy having to get boosters to appease the County of Maui. Then that was lifted.

Now we're just hoping the weather holds out next week.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 3:37:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Veers57:
Glad the mandates and safe travel program are about to be lifted. Wonder if some of it's due to funding being cut or running out shortly.

I'll be in Maui this coming week with my girlfriend. We've been planning this since I was in WOBC. We weren't too happy having to get boosters to appease the County of Maui. Then that was lifted.

Now we're just hoping the weather holds out next week.
View Quote

I'm currently cruising the western part of North Carolina enjoying a maskless society for a change and won't return until after the restrictions are lifted.

I will be on Maui April 6th for about an hour or so, just long enough to go from the airport to Kihei Boat ramp to catch my ride to Kaho`olawe for work.
Link Posted: 4/11/2022 3:02:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Made it back. Fun times out there. Told my gf, now fiance, that I could only complain about costs the first day and then just enjoy the rest.

Proposed to her atop Mt Haleakala, which went well, even with cloudy weather at sunset.

Overall, had fun scuba diving, driving around, the beaches.

Sure could have dealt without the homeless. Ton in Paia, which was annoying when finding parking. Not sure how they get to the island. Maui police could clean out encampments and less about speeding.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top