BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 5:40:10 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By weagle:
The next Governor will be a full throated MAGA conservative.  Not some squishy, moderate, atlanta suburb courting Karen Handle loser type.  
Trump won the majority of legal votes in GA and job one is to fix the vote machine.  Once that is done, whoever Trump gets behind will win big.

I'd love MTG to run, but I don't think she will in 2022.
View Quote
@weagle
I don't mean to argue and I hope this doesn't come off nasty.
In my opinion PDJT is not conservative. I believe he is a patriot and loves this beautiful country but, again, in my opinion, he is not fiscally or socially conservative.
I voted for him twice, and would vote for him again but in my mind he is a business man from up north.
I believe we need someone way, WAY yonder to the right of PDJT. I do understand we'll never get that conservative president again.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 6:04:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By weagle:

I'm missing something.  Don't you lose that bet either way?
View Quote

Either way, we all lose.
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 7:52:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/7/2021 7:56:19 PM EDT by Extorris]
Originally Posted By mhode:
I don’t see any R winning the next Governors election, Kemp and Raffensberger have depressed the voting base that much. I bet she wins in a land slide as much as I want to throw up saying that.
View Quote

Me either. Lots of R voters hate Kemp now and lots of other R voters won't vote for Jones because of his background.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 12:05:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/8/2021 12:08:12 AM EDT by weagle]
Originally Posted By Knothead71:
@weagle
I don't mean to argue and I hope this doesn't come off nasty.
In my opinion PDJT is not conservative. I believe he is a patriot and loves this beautiful country but, again, in my opinion, he is not fiscally or socially conservative.
I voted for him twice, and would vote for him again but in my mind he is a business man from up north.
I believe we need someone way, WAY yonder to the right of PDJT. I do understand we'll never get that conservative president again.
View Quote

Trump is a businessman and not an ideological conservative, but he's certainly more conservative than any Republican that has ever won state wide election in ga.   I'm convinced that Trump won the most recent election handily if the real votes were counted, but it was stolen in broad daylight and
the Republicans were both in on it and helped to make sure it couldn't be investigated.  They love the swamp as much or more than the slimy dems.

I'll never vote for Kemp again and if a Dem wins the Governor's seat well some times it's better to punt and play some vicious defense than to go for it on 4th and 50.

I don't think the field is close to being settled, but if we fix the vote machine, I'm confident whoever Trump gets behind will win.  Right now the person in the lead is Vernon, but that could change.  

ETA:  Don't forget that the dems are going to have the miserable failure that is the Biden administration hanging around their neck like an anchor.  
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:02:35 AM EDT
Originally Posted By GingerKid:
I was at the annual Republican Presidents dinner this week in Buckhead. My generous boss bought a big money table and I had great access to many of our top brass in the party.

Shame on me, Vernon walked up and started chit chat.. I’m like, man you look so familiar. Yeah, it was Vernon and I had no clue. I’m a dumbass and had to ask who he was. Cool story bro I know.

He’s a tall fella... as is Loeffler. She towered over my vertically challenged self.

Anyway, seemed like they were teasing a Herschel run.
View Quote

As weird as it sounds, Herschel might be their best chance. He doesn’t have political baggage and he’s got popular support.
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 1:04:04 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Extorris:

Me either. Lots of R voters hate Kemp now and lots of other R voters won't vote for Jones because of his background.
View Quote

Being principled is damned if you do, damned if you don’t
Link Posted: 5/8/2021 10:39:02 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Luny421:

As weird as it sounds, Herschel might be their best chance. He doesn't have political baggage and he's got popular support.
View Quote
I'd vote for Hershel.

I'd prob disagree with him on some issues, but I'd know he at least cares about the state and doing what he thinks is right instead of what will help him via kickbacks behind the scenes.
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 7:26:04 PM EDT
Kemp is getting the campaign wagon going. I love the quotes from April/May…..2020. What a fucking piece of shit.
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/13/2021 12:13:38 AM EDT
Muh name is Brian Kump. They call me Brian Kump, Brian Kump.

Mush mouth loser. It's sad when cousins marry.
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 7:22:26 PM EDT
Starting to see Jones campaign signs pop up in North Fulton.

Link Posted: 6/10/2021 8:36:59 PM EDT
Originally Posted By broncobisley1:
I'd vote for Hershel.

I'd prob disagree with him on some issues, but I'd know he at least cares about the state and doing what he thinks is right instead of what will help him via kickbacks behind the scenes.
View Quote

In my 38 years, I’ve yet to meet someone with whom I agree 100%. Waiting for that perfect candidate is a fool’s errand.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 12:07:33 AM EDT
Originally Posted By 57fairlane:

We're for sure at the point in which the mere allegation is more important than the veracity of the claim.

Get someone to sell their soul, pile on 2-5 more allegations, guy is toast before even fighting the first one.

View Quote

Unless you are a Democrat, named Andrew Cuomo......Fucking Teflon Don should have been out YEARS ago.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 10:55:29 AM EDT
Originally Posted By JT_26:
Starting to see Jones campaign signs pop up in North Fulton.

View Quote

I saw one yesterday in SW Douglas county, had to do a double take. Too damn early for campaign signs to start littering the landscape again.
Link Posted: 6/11/2021 11:02:44 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Gentleman4561:
This is hilarious. Jones is a moron and will get slaughtered in the primary.

Between his history of rapes and corruption he doesn't stand a chance.
View Quote
I beg to differ. Marion Barry got reelected as mayor of DC with video of smoking crack with a hooker.  There is a segment of the population that does not consider being a criminal a problem.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Top Top