Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/16/2021 3:10:04 PM EDT
Do we have a list of vendors who are willing to ship ammo to FFL’s out here? Are there any vendors who are willing to ship an order of ammo to CA FFL’s? Every time I try to buy online and have it shipped to my ffl it won’t let me complete the checkout process because they won’t ship to CA.
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:02:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Target Sports does/did, when they have it in stock.

I only did it with them prior to the ammo check being instituted. So holler at them and see if they still do it.

They had a drop down menu with FFLs here, but if yours wasn’t in the list you just picked one and put the actual info in the remarks and give them a call to verify.  
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 1:24:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Target Sports does/did, when they have it in stock.

I only did it with them prior to the ammo check being instituted. So holler at them and see if they still do it.

They had a drop down menu with FFLs here, but if yours wasn’t in the list you just picked one and put the actual info in the remarks and give them a call to verify.  
View Quote

Sweet, I’ll check them out. Hopefully they’ll still ship to CA FFLs. Thanks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top