Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2020 1:05:11 PM EDT
Any Gun Shops have any inventory now .
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 1:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Call New Frontier Armory New Frontier Armory... (AKA NFA) and ask for Ron.

There are other shops around town and I'm sure other suggestions will follow.

Hope this helps.

-Joe

Link Posted: 11/20/2020 1:14:25 PM EDT
[#2]
New Frontier Armory and Spartan Arms are the only 2 places I'll go into anymore.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 2:16:11 PM EDT
[#3]
The simple answer is nobody has inventory except for Precision Armory but they tend to be jackasses and have been out pricing the market before it went up a notch. They also don’t give a shit if you are a Veteran whereas others will give you some minor discount for certain purchases. YMMV but that has been our experience.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 6:08:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Freedom Firearms were well stocked about a month ago and Ventura Munitions had a decent selection a couple of weeks ago. Post election day who knows.
Link Posted: 11/20/2020 7:09:59 PM EDT
[#5]
I can't speak to current market conditions but New Frontier Armory and Ventura are my go to for just about all of my gun needs.
Link Posted: 11/21/2020 6:22:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Looking for something specific?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top