Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2022 10:58:44 PM EDT
Considering a vanity plate…I know, vanity plates are for people who enjoy smelling their own flatus…and it’s not like having the base plate doesn’t already advertise the 2A support, and probable inclusion of a firearm in the vehicle…but, what do y’all think?  It is our state rifle, after all.

Attachment Attached File

Most of the common ones were already taken.
Link Posted: 8/23/2022 11:53:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Your plate, your car, go nuts if you like it. Nothing wrong with some Barrett support.

If I may put on my concerned neighbor hat I'd issue a bit of caution about actually keeping unsecured weapons in the car. With that plate all you'd need is like one Sig Sauer sticker and you're basically putting a neon "steal my gun to commit a felony" sign on the vehicle. Nothing good will come from that. Just my 2c.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 10:49:13 AM EDT
[#2]
I have 556X45 on a regular plate.  Looks like a normal-ish plate number to the average Joe and most crooks.

Don’t Tread On Me plates alone scream “I’m a gun owner”.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 10:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I concur.  I don’t put gun company stickers on my cars for this exact reason.  But I do have a standard Gadsden flag/Friends of Watauga plate on my car.   I guess that’s enough of a sign for one day.
Link Posted: 8/24/2022 5:24:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Saw a plate like that the other day “BRU HH”
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top