BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:47:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Ok... I can sign in as many guests at the Legion as I'd like... I'm just responsible for your actions and you have to leave when I do.

View Quote
I have done independent studies that prove that if I keep the bar tab open, this is absolutely a faded truth.  I have photographic evidence of bar tabs longer than my arm that proves this.

I want to be among friends when I join.  Last time I was on the way to this exact site with the F4 Thunderbird in front, with my group, power lines were down and we had to divert and change our battle plan.  We had already visited Sahuarita and Green Valley Legions prior to that.  As unbelievable as it may seem, I was the sober designated driver on that trip.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:51:33 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I have done independent studies that prove that if I keep the bar tab open, this is absolutely a faded truth.  I have photographic evidence of bar tabs longer than my arm that proves this.
View Quote

Sounds like a plan  
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:39:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Check out the Amcon Tucson group on Locals.com. They have been meeting every weekend. There are chapters in Pinal County and several in Phoenix as well as throughout the country. I'm sure you'll find like minded people there and find those willing and wanting to network.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Poll is up.  I figure we'll need to do a second poll for date/time after venue is confirmed.
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/5/2021 6:21:23 AM EDT
[#6]
Bump
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 8:38:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Jeep got a timeout for laughing and losing. Is everyone still interested
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:34:47 AM EDT
[#8]
Sure.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 11:25:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 4/2/2021 6:04:52 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm between Corona and Sahuarita.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 11:28:41 AM EDT
[#11]
Sorry for the delay guys, I'm back and ready to get a meet up or two going.

We are 50/50 split on the Legion vs Serial Grillers, maybe we can schedule one @ the Legion and another a few weeks later @SG.

There is already a Phoenix group that Rex and I are part of.  They have already had a class (Stop the Bleed, through Guardian Training) a group buy for radios and a night shoot to demo different NV and NV accessories.  Rex and I have participated with them, but we'd like to get a Tucson/Cochise Co. group going ASAP.

I'll post another poll with a couple of dates/times for a Legion meetup shortly.
Link Posted: 4/16/2021 6:17:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Sorry for the delay guys, I'm back and ready to get a meet up or two going.

We are 50/50 split on the Legion vs Serial Grillers, maybe we can schedule one @ the Legion and another a few weeks later @SG.

There is already a Phoenix group that Rex and I are part of.  They have already had a class (Stop the Bleed, through Guardian Training) a group buy for radios and a night shoot to demo different NV and NV accessories.  Rex and I have participated with them, but we'd like to get a Tucson/Cochise Co. group going ASAP.

I'll post another poll with a couple of dates/times for a Legion meetup shortly.
View Quote

Ideally it’ll be one big group with whole group and regional meets classes etc.
Link Posted: 5/1/2021 5:06:08 PM EDT
[#13]
Just bumping this up to express my continued interest.

Also, is there a more local gun forum where we should also consider posting an invite?  Like a Tucson area site or anything?
Link Posted: 5/4/2021 9:12:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Headed into the 4th month since the OP started the thread.

Not to be an ass.  Will this be a go in the future or vapor ware?
Link Posted: 5/5/2021 8:19:01 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Headed into the 4th month since the OP started the thread.

Not to be an ass.  Will this be a go in the future or vapor ware?
View Quote

Working on it. Jeep has gotten busy with life. We do have a telegram group that y’all should join. It’s at 42 people so far. Me and jeep are only ones in the Tucson area
Link Posted: 5/7/2021 11:56:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
AR15's days may be numbered due to using AWS.  Some of the other HTFs are getting busy with networking (Tennessee especially).  Any SE Tucson and surrounding area members down with doing a meet up or at the very least exchanging info and networking?

I am in the Corona area and was thinking we could do a meet up at Tays BBQ, but I'm open to other suggestions.
View Quote

I moved from Corona a few years ago. I used to live at the Legion
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 10:52:15 AM EDT
[#17]
anyway that we could meetup before mid July?
Link Posted: 6/8/2021 7:32:57 PM EDT
[#18]
If you’re still interested IM or email me let’s get this set up
Link Posted: 6/9/2021 9:38:26 PM EDT
[#19]
i may be in.

Also, what's telegram?
Link Posted: 6/10/2021 1:19:33 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
i may be in.

Also, what's telegram?
View Quote

IM sent
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top