Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2020 6:25:56 AM EDT
Son (25) and his girlfriend are off mid July.

I was thinking of a dog friendly AirBnB to take him, his girlfriend, My daughter (22) her boyfriend, my girlfriend and her two kids (13, 14).

Probably Thurs thru Sun - open to a relaxing area (no more than 4-6 hours drive from Ripon WI).

Ideas?

Thanks

V
OUT
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 6:46:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Keweenaw Peninsula. Specifically anywhere between Calumet and Copper Harbor. If it must be a B&B The Dapple-Gray is just a bit South of Copper Harbor. A bit pricey perhaps, but great people and close to town. Went to the Kew. 20 years ago for a vacation and never found a better spot.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 10:56:31 PM EDT
[#2]
The Dells comes to mind...   Kids love it.  Stay at a water park hotel.  (If any of that shit is open)
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 3:48:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The Dells comes to mind...   Kids love it.  Stay at a water park hotel.  (If any of that shit is open)
View Quote

Too many fibs
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 11:50:22 PM EDT
[#4]
The Dells is nice, just do not stay at Mount Olympus
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 7:41:50 AM EDT
[#5]
What are you looking to do?

Interests?
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 10:49:45 PM EDT
[#6]
Door county?
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 1:03:26 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

I think they're still closed.
Link Posted: 6/6/2020 10:40:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Dells is open for guests only at the hotel owned water parks. Keep getting the emails and that does sound to be a plus to going. I'm thinking of doing it for daughter's birthday this year for that reason.
Link Posted: 6/15/2020 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#9]
Outdoor interests/stuff; Hiking, etc.

V
OUT
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top