Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/8/2022 1:44:44 PM EDT
There may be some signs that this election may be "unusual" for Rhode Island and that the national "Red Wave" may reach here.

Please make every effort to get out and vote and try to persuade like-minded friends and relatives to do so as well.

Some races will be close, so every single vote counts.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 4:08:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes! And especially if you're in the 2nd Congressional District. There's an excellent chance to send Fung (R) to the House in Langevin's place which would be a bloody nose for the Dems. Is Fung the perfect candidate? Not even close. But he's infinitely better than Magaziner who is basically a Biden rubber-stamp.
Link Posted: 11/8/2022 7:10:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Done . . . now the wait .
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 1:59:11 AM EDT
[#3]
If you're not contacting your realtor tomorrow, I don't know what to tell you.  This should be the final straw for any patriot in this state who hopes to have any voice in government.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 2:12:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Big fuckin' surprise . . . total win for the scumbag Constitution haters and our tax $$ going for shit that is 100% irfuckingrelevant  . . .
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 5:10:31 AM EDT
[#5]
This state is lost.  I was in FLA last month scouting out land.  I’m done, it’s just a matter of time now.    
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 12:42:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Yep RI is lost, IMHO just as bad as NY, MA, and CA.
Link Posted: 11/9/2022 4:21:51 PM EDT
[#7]
I have to admit it's very difficult to be optimistic about the future of RI, at least at this point.

Things may look better once the initial shock has worn off.
Link Posted: 11/12/2022 3:59:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By millertime23:
Yep RI is lost, IMHO just as bad as NY, MA, and CA.
View Quote

With the way things are going, in 10 years all of New England will be 100% blue
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top