Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/25/2019 7:20:40 PM EDT
Me, wife, and 2 daughters (23) (20) heading to Vegas for 3 days next week.  Wife wants some cheaper but good food options(I told her I wanted a Lobster buffet every meal and my nuts till hurt!

Staying on the Strip.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 8:52:06 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I told her I wanted a Lobster buffet every meal
View Quote
You need to go to Rhode Island

Nordic Lodge
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 10:31:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Phat Phrank's on Sunset. Best hole in the wall Mexican in town. Nora's used to be great but heard it's not as good since they moved to the new location.
Link Posted: 11/25/2019 11:38:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Great sammiches at Capriotti's. One in Town Center and one on Sahara, a block west of LV BLVD. Best Irish food at Ri Ra.
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 11:25:45 AM EDT
[#4]
The new Radio spots for Little Darlings  claims fun for the whole family and great for marriage counseling. Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/26/2019 10:51:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Best relatively inexpensive food is off strip. What do you like? Vegas is an Asian foodie paradise if you’re into that.
Link Posted: 11/27/2019 10:13:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The new Radio spots for Little Darlings  claims fun for the whole family and great for marriage counseling. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/ohboy-172.gif
View Quote
And here I was drawing blood from biting my tongue trying not to say "Hookers and Blow"
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 3:26:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
And here I was drawing blood from biting my tongue trying not to say "Hookers and Blow"
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The new Radio spots for Little Darlings  claims fun for the whole family and great for marriage counseling. /media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/ohboy-172.gif
Did someone say...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 11:12:02 AM EDT
[#8]
Since you can;t see me or my waist line, I will tell you I do NOT discriminate when it comes to good food!!

Keep the tips rolling.  Not averse to going off Strip for good food, as long as the walk isn't too bad and the neighborhood is safe.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#9]
what do you consider a "long walk"?
The Strip it's self is 4 miles long.
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:12:07 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Since you can;t see me or my waist line, I will tell you I do NOT discriminate when it comes to good food!!

Keep the tips rolling.  Not averse to going off Strip for good food, as long as the walk isn't too bad and the neighborhood is safe.
View Quote
And nothing  near the strip or downton is "safe ".
Link Posted: 11/28/2019 12:14:09 PM EDT
[#11]
Well--we walk the Strip every time we go, so....

We average almost 20K steps per day...

I really like people who know the good local places that DON'T make the tourist trap guides.

Given my "Entourage" this time, I am more worried about street crime than usual.
Link Posted: 12/2/2019 4:51:20 PM EDT
[#12]
You really don't have much to worry about in terms of violence.  No more than any other city that's densely populated with tourists.  Just make sure your wallet is secure.  I'd highly recommend you spend at least one evening on Freemont Street.  It's an awesome people watching place and the canopy light show is awesome.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 9:37:34 PM EDT
[#13]
Just got back.  My wallet HURTS from the flames..lol

We enjoyed several places on the LINQ walk; the noodle place in front of Wahlburgers.  The Wynn buffet was a bit underwhelming yesterday for brunch.  The Rodeo crowd was interesting, if you like cowboys or cowgirls.

Didn't realize marijuana was LEGAL!!!!  Holy shit--so much skunk cabbage.  It was obnoxious.  Had at least 4 people offer me drugs.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 9:35:41 PM EDT
[#14]
Keep Vegas green, bring cash.
Link Posted: 12/10/2019 9:53:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just got back.  My wallet HURTS from the flames..lol

We enjoyed several places on the LINQ walk; the noodle place in front of Wahlburgers.  The Wynn buffet was a bit underwhelming yesterday for brunch.  The Rodeo crowd was interesting, if you like cowboys or cowgirls.

Didn't realize marijuana was LEGAL!!!!  Holy shit--so much skunk cabbage.  It was obnoxious.  Had at least 4 people offer me drugs.
View Quote
It's baffling to me that tourists are dumb enough to pick up weedOregano off of street vendors when there are no less than 4 dispensaries within walking distance of ANY strip hotel.

Bummer to hear Wynn was so-so, they usually knock it out of the park.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top