Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2019 6:49:23 PM EDT
Caught a glimpse of the Remington V3 Tac-13. Anyone have one?  Or should the first question be, is it Jersey legal?
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 7:18:58 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Caught a glimpse of the Remington V3 Tac-13. Anyone have one?  Or should the first question be, is it Jersey legal?
View Quote
Yes it is legal in NJ.
Link Posted: 5/30/2019 4:26:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yes it is legal in NJ.
View Quote
Thanks. If anyone has one I’d like to hear your thoughts. Is it just a semi-auto Shockwave? I’ve seen some videos that claim magnum slugs are managed well?
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 3:40:06 PM EDT
[#3]
Never shot either of them. From what I understand though is that the V3 recoil is a lot less due to the versaport gas system.
Link Posted: 5/31/2019 4:08:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Never shot either of them. From what I understand though is that the V3 recoil is a lot less due to the versaport gas system.
View Quote
That’s my understanding as well. The near $900.00 price tag has my interest slowing down quickly
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 2:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

That’s my understanding as well. The near $900.00 price tag has my interest slowing down quickly
View Quote
Classic Firearms has the Black Aces for $399.00

That would go well with a brace which is also NJ legal. (as long as it does not collapse)
Link Posted: 6/1/2019 10:23:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Classic Firearms has the Black Aces for $399.00

That would go well with a brace which is also NJ legal. (as long as it does not collapse)
View Quote
Interesting, I’ll look into this... link???
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 10:36:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:... That would go well with a brace which is also NJ legal. (as long as it does not collapse)
View Quote
Absent of a NJAG Directive, collapsible braces are not restricted according to the law which only applies to stocks on handguns, shotguns, and rifles. A brace is not a stock, and a pistol-grip firearm is neither of those AWB firearms. YMMV.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 3:57:42 PM EDT
[#8]
Went to youtube to see it in action AND it seems they have blocked all videos related to this weapon.

Can we say freedom of speech censorship? Sure they are a private entity and they are about to have their monopoly castrated.
Link Posted: 6/2/2019 7:39:40 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Went to youtube to see it in action AND it seems they have blocked all videos related to this weapon.

Can we say freedom of speech censorship? Sure they are a private entity and they are about to have their monopoly castrated.
View Quote
Must be your ISP.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 6:28:49 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Absent of a NJAG Directive, collapsible braces are not restricted according to the law which only applies to stocks on handguns, shotguns, and rifles. A brace is not a stock, and a pistol-grip firearm is neither of those AWB firearms. YMMV.
View Quote
I agree, I was going by the recommendation  given by the firearms division. As usual it's not a problem until it's a problem.
Link Posted: 6/3/2019 9:41:14 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Must be your ISP.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be your ISP.
Could have been my ISP, went back today and was able to see the reviews on the V3.

But, censorship by youtube is a reality.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top