Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 7/26/2022 11:28:47 PM EDT
I’ve listed items for sale 5-6 times over the years. Never had any issues using the site.

Logged in tonight for the first time in probably 4 months and tried to post an ad. I immediately got an “You are not allowed to submit ad listings.” notification in red.

Anyone else get that? Do they charge for ads now and you have to get some membership level??
Link Posted: 7/26/2022 11:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
Nope, all's normal for me. I know that my IP got flagged as spam when I changed from Xfinity to Utopia - had to email the devs to whitelist me.
Link Posted: 8/2/2022 11:11:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 4FishLimit] [#2]
Originally Posted By Tengo1:
I’ve listed items for sale 5-6 times over the years. Never had any issues using the site.

Logged in tonight for the first time in probably 4 months and tried to post an ad. I immediately got an “You are not allowed to submit ad listings.” notification in red.

Anyone else get that? Do they charge for ads now and you have to get some membership level??
View Quote

I got slapped with a temp listing block once...for reasons.

Perhaps your account had issues during their data breach a few years back?

Shoot support an email and they'll likely get it fixed quickly.
Page Hometown » Utah
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top