Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2016 12:58:52 AM EDT
This is one of the most recognized permits in the country.

I teach the Utah Class almost every Sat., from 11AM-3PM in Easton, Md.  Included in the course is the mandated fingerprinting, all for $75.

To sign up or if you have questions, email me: [email protected]  or call at 703-828-7058.

Please do not post questions here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2016 3:05:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Yes I am going to ask a question here.

What are your credentials?  There are plenty of yahoos around this area that teach classes with no real world experience and your website doesn't list any.  So I'm just curious.
Link Posted: 1/31/2016 12:13:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What are your credentials?  There are plenty of yahoos around this area that teach classes with no real world experience and your website doesn't list any.  So I'm just curious.
View Quote

NRA Certified Instructor
Utah Certified Instructor
Maryland State Police Certified Instructor
Former Police Officer
Link Posted: 2/3/2016 2:35:54 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

NRA Certified Instructor
Former Police Officer
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

NRA Certified Instructor
Former Police Officer

So actual real world experience as opposed to the others around.  Glad to hear it
Link Posted: 4/6/2016 3:27:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

So actual real world experience as opposed to the others around.  Glad to hear it
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

NRA Certified Instructor
Former Police Officer

Anyone who is a Utah Certified Instructor can only become an instructor by going to Utah and taking a (in my opinion) very intensive one day course.  The instructor's certification must be renewed every three years which means going back to Utah and taking the course all over again.  In addition, before you can take the Utah Instructors course you must already hold an instructor rating from a recognized organization (NRA, Police etc).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top