Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/16/2021 11:59:06 PM EDT
Contact your Reps!

Understanding HB 300, Idaho’s 2nd Amendment Protection Act Expansion Bill

https://gregpruett.com/understanding-hb-300-idahos-2nd-amendment-protection-act-expansion-bill/
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 1:20:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Dang, Greg put on some weight!
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 3:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Zito is my rep!!! She's pretty good at getting the gun laws on the books.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 5:12:11 PM EDT
[#3]
I'll never complain about the State of Idaho locking down gun rights at their level and forbidding the whiny mayors (looking at you, McLean) from doing anything about it.

But I will complain about property tax and what's being taught in public schools in this state. All the gun rights in the world won't mean a thing if the next generation has little willingness to use them.

Why are 2nd graders being taught Marxism?
Link Posted: 3/18/2021 11:42:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll never complain about the State of Idaho locking down gun rights at their level and forbidding the whiny mayors (looking at you, McLean) from doing anything about it.

But I will complain about property tax and what's being taught in public schools in this state. All the gun rights in the world won't mean a thing if the next generation has little willingness to use them.

Why are 2nd graders being taught Marxism?
View Quote

What district is teaching that?
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 4:23:12 PM EDT
[#5]
I've  been looking at moving to Idaho from oregon for a while now. My mom says "how long before idaho gos blue?". "Are you going to live there for 2 or 3 years before it turns blue?". I saw this thread title and I was like "oh shit, there gos idaho", then I opened it and it's a PRO GUN BILL! Amazing! In oregon we've had nothing but anti gun bills for 20 years.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top