BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/27/2021 5:25:17 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blademan]
Suzanne posted this today...

https://mustreadalaska.com/is-joe-miller-running-for-governor/

If Ranked Choice Voting is still in place by the time we vote who the hell knows how it will turn out.  My suspicion is that the little communist troll Scott Kendall's plan will work in favor of Bill Walker and Lisa Murkowski.  Dunleavy has been a repeat of Sean Parnell.  Remember those stickers?  Where the hell is Parnell?  But hey, at least he gave radio talk show guys like Dave Stieren a job for $135,000 a year to help lead him and his administration astray.  Hell, Dave and Rick Rydell, Rebecca Logan, etc...all turned their backs on Dave Bronson for Mayor of Anchorage because he was too conservative and couldn't win.  Thats what they actually said in their radio ads.  Well, he won because the people turned out in large enough numbers to overcome the mail in voter fraud.

This campaign season is going to get wild.

And....nope.  Joe is endorsing Rep. Chris Kurka for Governor.
https://mustreadalaska.com/surprise-joe-miller-endorses-rep-chris-kurka-for-governor/

From the article...

Former senatorial candidate Joe Miller pulled a good one on Monday: Instead of announcing his own campaign for governor, as many expected, he endorsed Chris Kurka for governor. Yes, the same Rep. Chris Kurka who has served for 11 months in the Legislature for Wasilla.

Miller said he was disappointed in Gov. Mike Dunleavy. Nothing had been addressed to remedy vote integrity, which is an issue he takes personally after losing to Sen. Lisa Murkowski, and he blamed Dunleavy for violating the U.S. Constitution in his early response to the Covid-19 pandemic in 2020.

Kurka, he said, will be the real deal for conservative Alaskans.

Miller mentioned oligarchs and seemed to hold a grudge against Dunleavy, who he said had sent “underlings” to meet with him and “pat me on the head.”

Campaign observers say that Kurka could pull 5 percent of the zealot vote away from the sitting Republican governor. And another said that Miller just gave candidate Bill Walker a huge gift, because conservative voters, in a ranked choice election scenario as Alaska is about to hold, have a 50 percent drop off after they make their first choice. And so Kurka’s voters will not necessarily choose Dunleavy as their second choice. This could give Walker a 5 percent advantage he never dreamed of.

Kurka, who is the former state director for Alaska Right to Life, is set to make remarks about his campaign at 3 pm on Monday.

Link Posted: 11/28/2021 4:56:40 PM EDT
[#1]
I met Joe Miller in Delta when he was running against murcowpie. If I had been a registered AK voter, he woulda had it.

I hope he is running and kicks ass.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top