BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 5/22/2020 11:01:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Knowing where it is won't protect you?  What kind of BS answer is that?  May not protect you, but it would sure give you an idea of an area to avoid.  This thing has really gotten to the ridiculous stage.
View Quote

So now that Illannoys is locking their citizens down they will flee to WI for freedom at least for the Holidays...packing the stores,open bars and restaurants,and bringing Illannoys higher rates of COVID-19 with them?...

That's gonna get interesting considering how far up Pritzker's butt Evers head is...
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 7:41:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I asked my counties health dept. what communities in the county had coved19.  That way I could avoid those communities.  The letter was forwarded to the director of emergency management.  His response was knowing where the virus is will not protect me.  The only things that will protect me is washing my hands , staying home, and traveling only when necessary.
View Quote

He's an idiot... that's pure
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 9:24:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

So now that Illannoys is locking their citizens down they will flee to WI for freedom at least for the Holidays...packing the stores,open bars and restaurants,and bringing Illannoys higher rates of COVID-19 with them?...

That's gonna get interesting considering how far up Pritzker's butt Evers head is...
View Quote

Well, just saw that the illannoy governor has a bunch of illannoy construction workers on his Wisconsin horse farm putting up a house and several outbuildings.
Great role model....
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 11:24:47 AM EDT
[#4]
Typical dem politician - do as I say, not as I do.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 2:46:18 PM EDT
[#5]
I've already seen interviews on the news with Fibs driving up to Milwaukee County suburbs just to go out to eat.
Link Posted: 5/23/2020 4:20:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I've already seen interviews on the news with Fibs driving up to Milwaukee County suburbs just to go out to eat.
View Quote

Make perfect sense our governor and theirs are in cahoots on the Cloward Piven destruction of America and are just doing their bit. (imo) Infected FIBs come here drive numbers up our ahole governor uses those stats to shut us down even further.

Now lets just hope their plan doesn't work...but the statisticians work for them as does the "news" (and I use the term loosely)
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top