Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2018 11:11:59 AM EDT
I’m sure you guys love these posts but I don’t know where else to ask. Figured going straight to the source would be best.

First time drawing an antelope tag. Coming from Oklahoma so have no idea about the area. Plan on being there Oct 15-18. I’ve been looking on google earth and I guess I mainly just drive around and look for a herd? Any areas I should avoid? Best spot to stop and pitch my tent for the night? And my biggest question is what is the temp/weather gonna be like?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/12/2018 9:29:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Area 21 is a mix of private and public, I have never hunted it, but I am sure there will be plenty of places to hunt. Make sure you have OnHunts for your phone and a Wyoming chip from OnHunts for your GPS. Wyoming land owners are not required to post their property, or their private roads.

As far as camping any BLM land is open to camping State of Wyoming land some is some isn’t so make sure you know. Weather is a crap shoot I have hunted Antelope in snow, and have hunted in short sleeves, so my advice watch the two week forecast, but hopefully it will be cold by then. Good luck and have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top