Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/31/2020 11:02:57 AM EDT
I get a feeling that the liberals argument that nobody needs a firearm because the police will protect you is not a valid argument.  As seen on TV the past week, the police are impotent when managed by their liberal handlers.  I hope the stay at home conservatives are woke and vote to replace the establishment that condones anarchy.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:57:17 AM EDT
[#1]
That might work logically.... right up to the point where the anarchists and others in the mob start firing on the police, and then they'll be back to the "only police should have guns" argument.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 3:45:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Good guy with a gun disarms antifa scum.

https://mobile.twitter.com/206Lynch/status/1266876577289089026
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 7:49:58 PM EDT
[#3]
The left aways ignores logic when voting. Guns are icky.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 9:09:30 PM EDT
[#4]
What I find odd about this is if guns are widely available and these people are *that* outraged, why aren’t we seeing them shooting at police or whatever perceived opposition? Sure as hell not condoning that or “asking for a friend”.
Link Posted: 5/31/2020 11:59:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
What I find odd about this is if guns are widely available and these people are *that* outraged, why aren’t we seeing them shooting at police or whatever perceived opposition? Sure as hell not condoning that or “asking for a friend”.
View Quote

Not complaining a bit, they need to stick with signs and loud voices.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 10:49:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Most of the people protesting wouldn't pass a bg check
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 5:08:52 PM EDT
[#7]
The last time the USA burned we got GCA 1968

Link Posted: 6/3/2020 3:50:48 AM EDT
[#8]
West Coast Armory North had a full parking lot yesterday.  No line out the door though.  Maybe just folks at the range.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 11:34:26 AM EDT
[#9]
No chance. An isolated incident wont change the overriding mindset. They will want a gun today, and demand tomorrow guns be turned in.
Link Posted: 6/4/2020 3:17:46 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
No chance. An isolated incident wont change the overriding mindset. They will want a gun today, and demand tomorrow guns be turned in.
View Quote

Sadly, what he said.

These are the same fuckers who deal with everything with pure emotions and ZERO facts....  They will never change since its in their DNA to be pussies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top