Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2021 5:38:36 PM EDT
Roll call!

Who else is in UT? Anyone interested in doing a battle buddy hike and pre-Warfighter shakedown hike in the next week or two?
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 2:11:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 11:43:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Yo!

There’s quite a few of us that are building community and trying to grow, but not very centered on Arfcom.  I’m in SoCal this week but would love to attend a hike the next week.  Have you posted in the Utah HTF?

I can send out the Bat-signal and see whose up.
Link Posted: 2/6/2022 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Just sounding off for the roll call
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 2:55:41 PM EDT
[#4]
UT here as well- I tired emailing the UT link and sent my info on the main website, but haven't heard anything.  I'd be interested in setting up a hike or something.  I'm available on weekends.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 8:54:33 AM EDT
[#5]
@satdvr got your message.  I'm Kane County  BTW.  I'm working on getting some people together and will update.
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 9:24:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m interested as well. Utah county.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 3:33:13 PM EDT
[#7]
I've got two threads going, and the good news is several folks have expressed interest.  I will start a new one because this is getting messy. Stay tuned for the new post, I will @ anyone who has expressed interest. I'll link this line to the new one in case anyone stumbles across it later.

Short version:

1. Setting up a hike March 5, alt 6th. Weather permitting at this stage.
2. Open to ideas as of where.  I've been out and about a little and there's lots of option, but in No. UT, I think the majority of us are concentrated around SLC in some way. I'm sure we can find a medium.
3. I've set up a new email so we can communicate there more quickly, if you like. PM me for it please.
4. If someone has done all this work before, let me know.  I can assist or take over.
5. If anyone has any contact with APC directly, or has their guide book, please let me know.  Can't seem to raise them.

Till later-

SSD
Link Posted: 2/15/2022 11:44:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top