Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2018 5:04:28 PM EDT
Is there any place running regular USPSA matches in the Vegas area?  I am new to town and can't seem to find any online (though my internet skills aren't the best).  Boulder city club doesn't appear to have it on their calendar and although desert sportsman does have a page for it, I can't find any upcoming events.  They refer to sin city shooters,  but from their website they are done holding matches.

Any guidance appreciated
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 8:41:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Pete Rensing runs all kinds of matches (USPSA/3 Gun style) at Pro Gun Club in Boulder. Call the club or hunt down one of Pete's 20 facebook pages to find out when he is running what.

Sin City Precision isnt running matches at the moment. When they do they are bolt gun matches.
Link Posted: 10/19/2018 10:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
United Multigun League is taking over a lot of the USPSA/IDPA market share in the West. Look for UML matches.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 3:12:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Halloween Hosefest is this weekend and the Pro Gun Club. October 27th. Go out there and find Pete.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Here is a link to the matches. You can shoot almost every weekend

http://silverstatepractical.com/calendar/
Link Posted: 10/22/2018 9:48:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Thank you!  Hope to get out there this weekend
Link Posted: 10/27/2018 9:48:19 PM EDT
[#6]
WTF? No USPSA in vegas anymore?
Found this, maybe it is still alive?
http://theshooterslife.com/las-vegas-uspsa/
Link Posted: 11/3/2018 4:34:10 PM EDT
[#7]
They haven't been at Desert Sportsman for a few years now. The matches at Pro Gun are the replacement.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top