Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/23/2020 12:47:42 PM EDT
I have USPS Informed Delivery, so I can track everything that is headed my way. I've noticed in the last two weeks that Denver is just plain not scanning stuff in or out. Anyone else notice this? A package will scan out from the origin facility, but then it's silent running until it hits my local PO.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:37:39 PM EDT
[#1]
I haven't had that problem with scanning, but shipping Priority to the Denver area takes about a week while cross-country shipping to and from anywhere only takes about 3 days total.  Seems like the Denver workers are very slow, and I see these delays even in the summer when there are no snow storms as an excuse.  

Link Posted: 11/23/2020 2:56:39 PM EDT
[#2]
My packages over the weekend or the same way.
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Even when they were giving status I would see a package arrive at the Denver hub and just sit there for 1 to 3 days before it would leave (even for a delivery to Aurora). I'm guessing their either hiding the status to keep us in the dark OR giving them the benefit of the doubt maybe they are doing it just to try to speed things up (doesn't appear to be working).
Link Posted: 11/23/2020 3:45:05 PM EDT
[#4]
A few times I've had something like this:

Nov 21
7:30 pm  
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
BANGOR ME DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 21  
7:03 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Destination Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

Nov 19  
7:12 am
Departed USPS Regional Destination Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:32:45 AM EDT
[#5]
The residential service in my suburban neighborhood has been shoty for about the past year. Some day we don't get mail and the next day there will be 2 mail trucks following each other around.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 11:54:35 AM EDT
[#6]
I had 4 packages that were supposed to arrive yesterday. Only one showed up. The others went into the "In Transit to Next Facility" void.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 2:23:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I have USPS Informed Delivery, so I can track everything that is headed my way. I've noticed in the last two weeks that Denver is just plain not scanning stuff in or out. Anyone else notice this? A package will scan out from the origin facility, but then it's silent running until it hits my local PO.
View Quote

This is pretty normal for them, My wife used to own an online business and i was the one who did all of the orders tracking etc and I could ship something to Kansas or farther quicker than to Denver both being priority.. the usps is a joke,, I remember i had 1 international; package going to Korea, scanned in Vancouver Canada, then Denver, Australia, then Denver again within 24 hours. yup it ended up disappearing..
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:14:24 PM EDT
[#8]
They've been sucking so much, my company discontinued them as a service. Only the amazon orders will ship using them from last week moving forward.
Link Posted: 11/24/2020 3:23:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

This is pretty normal for them, My wife used to own an online business and i was the one who did all of the orders tracking etc and I could ship something to Kansas or farther quicker than to Denver both being priority.. the usps is a joke,, I remember i had 1 international; package going to Korea, scanned in Vancouver Canada, then Denver, Australia, then Denver again within 24 hours. yup it ended up disappearing..
View Quote

Mail carrier once told me that smaller packages get put into a bin and they track it by the bin and not the actual package. If the package falls out of the bin, they still track the bin no matter what. So the bin could be headed in one direction and your package just has to be lucky enough to get scanned and put back into the mail stream.
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 9:02:47 AM EDT
[#10]
USPS in CO sucks in general.  Ordered 400 .458 bullets once, wound up with only a hundred after the box arrived with a gaping hole in it.  USPS refused to pay for missing bullets, but luckily the manufacturer sent me replacements.  Then my wife got this last week:

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top