Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/31/2022 8:35:52 PM EDT
Any recommendations or endorsements?

I have heard of some of them.
Link Posted: 7/31/2022 10:55:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I'm in garden gnome's CD2 and I haven't followed any of the House nominees at all.  Would be interested to see what is out there since the Schilling owner dropped out.

As far as Senate, I'm doing the same as in 2020-voting for Bolduc.  While I can trust a former GO as far as I can throw them, he seems to be the more liberty minded of the major candidates.  

Not a fan of Morse especially as he tried(voted for not sponsored) to tie the definition of firearms to the feds during HB490(a game camera bill) last year.
Link Posted: 8/1/2022 8:55:21 AM EDT
[#2]
I'll support Don Bolduc for Senate. I have spoken with him and he has spoken a number of times over the past few years at Londonderry Fish & Game Club.

Karoline (for Congress) spoke at Londonderry F&G a short while ago and we spoke with her afterwards. She is an awesome candidate and I'd vote for her but alas, I'm in the other district!
Link Posted: 8/5/2022 11:10:26 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in the 1st district

I looked at Karoline and if she backs up what she had on her website and facebook she will have my vote

She is easy on the eyes unlike democrat women
Link Posted: 8/6/2022 6:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm in garden gnome's CD2 and I haven't followed any of the House nominees at all.  Would be interested to see what is out there since the Schilling owner dropped out.

As far as Senate, I'm doing the same as in 2020-voting for Bolduc.  While I can trust a former GO as far as I can throw them, he seems to be the more liberty minded of the major candidates.  

Not a fan of Morse especially as he tried(voted for not sponsored) to tie the definition of firearms to the feds during HB490(a game camera bill) last year.
View Quote

Things like this are good to know!

@jamie930 maybe change this to an elections 2022 thread and ask the mod to tack it until after November so we can all get relevant information?

Not that elections matter anymore.....
Link Posted: 8/12/2022 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 8/14/2022 3:29:45 PM EDT
[#6]
any input on CD2's primary?  I see occasional Burns and Williams signs out.  A couple Littleton area restaurants posted on FB in favor of Black.  

https://ballotpedia.org/New_Hampshire's_2nd_Congressional_District_election,_2022

ETA:  Warming up to Lily Tang Williams.
Link Posted: 8/17/2022 12:30:05 PM EDT
[#7]
Sample ballots are out for the town I'm renting in--looks like my EC district changed from last time when I voted for Kenney.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/18/2022 8:04:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 2:28:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Anyone surprised with the results?

I tend to wonder how many dems changed sides to vote for Karoline

Link Posted: 9/14/2022 4:20:34 PM EDT
[#10]
I've met both Don Bolduc and Karoline, as both have spoken at Londonderry F&GC meetings and talked with us one-on-one afterwards. Both are impressive, but they each only get one vote in DC to challenge the swamp . . . so we need a lot more non-politicians to turn this boat around.
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Anyone surprised with the results?

I tend to wonder how many dems changed sides to vote for Karoline

View Quote

Not particularly surprised, although I have no clue who that second place congress guy(Hansel) is.

I'm happy Lily got as many votes as she did.  A shame it wasn't enough.  I'm not a huge fan of Burns.

Happy to see Milquetoast Morse kicked to the curb.  

r/newhampshire has been nonstop political screeching for the last couple days.

Bolduc has a big hill to climb to get away from his supposed conspiracy theory comments.  Haggie is already running smear stuff on BBC about him.  
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:28:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Establishment republicans seem big mad about the results so I guess that's the best outcome

Not that any of the candidates are great
Link Posted: 9/14/2022 8:35:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Establishment republicans seem big mad about the results so I guess that's the best outcome

Not that any of the candidates are great
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 10:59:55 AM EDT
[#14]
Agree not any OUTSTANDING candidates..

The DEMS smear campaign is out already heard it on the radio this am on the way to work and it sincerely has me worried about Bolducs chances and they quoted him saying he was glad RVW got overturned.  Well there goes probably 75 % of the women..  A lot of them get huffy about their body their rights stuff.

I wish more right wing folks would just say " Well I think it is good that the supreme court gave the right to choose votes back to the states to decide"  Leave it at that and they are fairly safe with both sides imho....

Sigh

Personally I lean towards the science but then I say it aint my body. So therefore to me its between that female and God... my 2 cents..
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 6:37:20 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Agree not any OUTSTANDING candidates..

The DEMS smear campaign is out already heard it on the radio this am on the way to work and it sincerely has me worried about Bolducs chances and they quoted him saying he was glad RVW got overturned.  Well there goes probably 75 % of the women..  A lot of them get huffy about their body their rights stuff.

I wish more right wing folks would just say " Well I think it is good that the supreme court gave the right to choose votes back to the states to decide"  Leave it at that and they are fairly safe with both sides imho....

Sigh

Personally I lean towards the science but then I say it aint my body. So therefore to me its between that female and God... my 2 cents..

View Quote

I agree 100% Abortion is a "meh" issue for me personally. I find it odd that so many conservatives are "leave me the fuck alone" yet push against abortion. I see points on both sides of the argument so I think it should be legal/available for the first trimester. But the man should also have a say in the matter and if he wants the baby then the woman should have to carry it and provide child support, god forbid you hold a woman accountable as well.

I also feel that it's better to have an abortion rather than give birth to an unwanted child that will grow up having no guidance in life and not wanted by anyone. We're seeing the fruits of that tree in society now. Look at how many mass shooters and people with serious mental health issues have grown up feral with little to no family structure and guidance in their lives. I see it daily.

If you look at all the anti republican candidate ads this is the main issue they're attacking..... "They're going to make abortion illegal..... the sky is falling" and women will vote with their vaginas.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top