Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2021 12:41:10 AM EDT
Do you think Adam Kinzinger's calls for the President to be removed by the 25th Amendment will hurt him? Does the 16th align more with Chicago or Downstate? I live in 15 and newly elected Mary Miller is still standing with President Trump.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 1:48:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Too bad...We know him from one of our town hall meetings before he was elected.  I would have expected better...He needs to be primaried.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 7:19:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Rino douche bag needs to go. The voters need to put the fear of god back in these slimy politicians.
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#3]
Let him know
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 9:47:28 PM EDT
[#4]
I ran across him once when I lived in IL, he was a customer of a business I worked for.

Kinda struck me as a weird dude. Of course I saw Aaron Schock all the time and he struck me as a good dude so what do I know?
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:22:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I ran across him once when I lived in IL, he was a customer of a business I worked for.

Kinda struck me as a weird dude. Of course I saw Aaron Schock all the time and he struck me as a good dude so what do I know?
View Quote
Schock was a corrupt politician, but he was MY corrupt politician.

Seriously, I did think he represented me well. The way he spent money, not so much (although, at this point, what's the difference?)
Link Posted: 1/11/2021 10:33:21 PM EDT
[#6]
He is a Chicago plant when they redistricted years ago to get rid of manzullo( who was a great guy btw)

Everyone here hates him in corn country and redistricting happens again this year so hopefully we can vote him out

Kinzinger is a turncoat rino piece of shit
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 3:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Keep us posted in about 14 months when his best Primary Challenger will be have fundraisers.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:45:08 PM EDT
[#8]
Not voting Republican anyone...period.

Only vote will be Trump approved 3rd party or Trump approved candidate.

This deutch needs to get punked.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 12:02:57 AM EDT
[#9]
The republican party is dead, in Illinois and everywhere.
We've been played like a cheap violins for decades.
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 11:55:13 AM EDT
[#10]
Can someone name the positives that T did for the 2A?

He was worse for the 2A than O.....

Am I right?
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 2:07:39 PM EDT
[#11]
No, you are not.
Google `Operation Chokepoint` and get back to us.

Larry
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top