Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/17/2018 6:58:16 PM EDT
Wife just reminded me that the family is going to Enchant Christmas tonight at Safeco.  Yiippee.  

On their website, it says:
WHAT ITEMS ARE PROHIBITED AT ENCHANT?
We kindly ask that you refrain from bringing these items to Enchant: outside food and drinks, pets (except for service animals), laser pointers, weapons (including pocket knives and concealed handguns), coolers, tents, rollerskates, or skateboards.

Guests will not be permitted to bring any weapons or other unsafe items into the Licensed Area. Signage will be posted for penal codes 30.05, 30.06, and 30.07 around the event site.
View Quote
Funny that they put up TEXAS penal codes and not actual WA RCWs.  So I read that to it means exactly "Jack" and "Shit".....

But the real question is, are they running metal detectors to get in?
Link Posted: 12/17/2018 11:56:27 PM EDT
[#1]
The answer is, yes they are running metal detectors (walk through) and wands if necessary, plus bag searches.  

The weird penal code language from Texas is because the 2nd city where this is happening is in Arlington, TX...
Link Posted: 12/18/2018 12:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
They were on and being used last Friday night.

I did not go through them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top