Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/15/2017 8:17:11 PM EDT
Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin wants the UN to send peacekeepers into Chicago.  This the dumbest thing I ever heard I`m   totally shocked it was ever suggested.  The U.S. government would never allow foreign troops to patrol one of our cities.
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 12:06:58 AM EDT
[#1]
I heard this on the way home yesterday; thought I was losing my marbles, but I guess I’m not nuts after all
Link Posted: 12/16/2017 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#2]
I heard it through two sources.  Chicago`s police Superintendent even commented on it  and said it`s not going to happen.  Boykin must be really that stupid.
Here`s the story on WGNs website
http://wgntv.com/2017/12/13/local-official-will-ask-the-united-nations-to-help-solve-chicagos-gun-violence/
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 6:19:02 AM EDT
[#3]
Cook County Commissioner Richard Boykin wants to ask the UN for assistance to help reduce street violence, but will refuse additional Federal assistance offered by President Trump?
Link Posted: 12/17/2017 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Mr Boykin, to you sir I say......
Link Posted: 12/21/2017 10:29:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Saw it on the news too. Those blue helmet fucks have no place on U.S. soil.
Link Posted: 12/22/2017 8:47:15 PM EDT
[#6]
we should just get rid of cook county and save us all some money.
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 11:43:52 AM EDT
[#7]
UN Peacekeepers - What a way to show the world that after over sixty years of uninterrupted Democrat Party rule, Chicago has joined the ranks of third world crap holes.
Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 12/23/2017 7:21:20 PM EDT
[#8]
U(useless) N(nations) troops have no business setting foot on U.S. soil, period!!!
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 12:32:12 AM EDT
[#9]
You guys who aren't from here can't comprehend how fucked up Chicago politics are. They are a special kind of corrupt and stupid.
Link Posted: 1/14/2018 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#10]
You guys down there have my sympathy.  There's still time to escape before they build a wall to keep you (and your money) in.
Link Posted: 1/15/2018 2:09:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You guys down there have my sympathy.  There's still time to escape before they build a wall to keep you (and your money) in.
View Quote
I made my escape twenty five years ago. Best decision I ever made. Sure, we have our liberal Democrats up here but the state is pretty evenly split. Rural counties pretty much red, Madison, Milwaukee and the college towns are true blue. We don't have a sprawling metro-plex like Chicago and Crook County to throw the delicate political balance off kilter.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 1:14:30 PM EDT
[#12]
I'd love to see the National Guard posted on every street corner in Austin, West Garfield Park, and Englewood for a month. I bet crime would drop immediately.
Link Posted: 1/16/2018 10:52:54 PM EDT
[#13]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'd love to see the National Guard posted on every street corner in Austin, West Garfield Park, and Englewood for a month. I bet crime would drop immediately.
View Quote
I seriously doubt it.  The hoods would relocate and conduct business elsewhere.  If the National Guard did not post personnel 24 hours a day, the hoods would conduct business when the NG were not on duty.

What needs to be done is to replace the liberal judges who allow the violence to go on and on without addressing the issue.  Law enforcement and the State's Attorney's Office bring repeat violent offenders before the judges and the violent criminals are released time and time again.  The few violent offenders who are sentenced upon conviction receive light sentences not appropriate for the violent criminal activity they engage in repeatedly without consequence.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top