Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/29/2018 6:45:53 PM EDT
Anyone have any idea what is going on?
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 7:14:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Nevermind. For the 2nd time in a row a false active shooter message has been sent out by UMMC.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 8:40:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I think there was a shooting in front of UMMC that caused a lockdown, but no active shooter.
Link Posted: 11/29/2018 10:23:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah. I have family, friends, and family of friends there.  Two kids got shot in front of the hospital but nobody actually was an active shooter in the building. JPD took a break from trying to burning down their station this morning (space heater in cubicle ignited something, they had to evacuate the PD, and the sprinklers went off) to attempt to find the shooter/s but no luck yet.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 9:46:27 AM EDT
[#4]
Good old shithole Jackson

But kids? That's fucked. Wonder if it was baby daddy trying to kill mom
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 1:54:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Worst, most inept reporting on this incident by all 3 local TV stations.
Direct gun shot wounds to children weighing less than 30 pounds cause triage assessments more serious than "stable" that quick.
I did my time at UMC many years ago.  Midnight to 8 shifts were terrible.  
Just guessing but more than likely superficial fragment wounds from the bullet jackets or car parts that the bullets hit.
The good thing is the fragments did not take out an eye.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:20:23 PM EDT
[#6]
We are after all talking about a TV station that booked Borat for a live on-air interview without even Googling his name.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 7:24:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top