Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/7/2022 6:31:49 PM EDT
Who are you voting for and why.

They want you to vote for Finstad twice. One vote for the term ending at the end of this year, which is the remaining term for Hagedorn that passed away. The second vote is the term beginning in Jan. 2023.

There was a lot of Washington money from Mainstreet USA or something similarily named that is more centrist, that want Finstad.

More right wingers such as Jim Jordan and Ted Cruse want Munson.

The only way to vote for Munson in the term ending at the end of this year, is to do a write in, which could possibly let a Democrat win.

My strategy is to vote for Finstad in the term ending December of this year to keep the Dem from getting elected. Then vote for Munson for the term starting in Jan. 2023.

I welcome your input.

Added:

Finstad also claimed to be endorsed by Trump because he got appointed to a MN USDA position by Trump. I think thats just a spin on words.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top