Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/28/2020 8:20:22 PM EDT
Target in Roseville - a pretty tame place - had shut down and was boarding up.

The two Cubs both had a pair of squad cars out front and were shutting down.

Walgreens all over and at least a couple of independent drugstores were shutting down.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 11:50:39 PM EDT
[#1]
The cities are burning. Police have given up control. By this weekend the city will be in ruins unless the guard comes in.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 12:02:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Listening to the scanner while I wind down for the night.  I do not envy those trying to keep the peace.  Ive got family spread out all over down there and hope everyone avoids issues.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 1:43:00 AM EDT
[#3]
I was in the Roseville Target when they evacuated.  They closed the front doors and had employees walk the aisles telling everyone to drop their carts and leave through the back doors. My section was cleared by some young women that were clearly freaked out.  I walked around to the front to get my car.  There were a few cop cars cruising the lot but absolutely nothing hostile.  I cruised the Rosedale Mall area for awhile, again absolutely nothing.  Haven't heard of anything happening around here tonight but they better shut down the root by tomorrow or it's going to spread.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:05:40 AM EDT
[#4]
Wife went out about an hour ago and thought she'd get some groceries.  Cub on Rice and B still closed.  So she went up to Shoreview and even that one was closed.

She went past Joes Sporting Goods about 9pm last night and she said there were 5-6 people outside in camo guarding the place.  She couldn't tell if they were NG or just civies.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 12:53:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Target in Otsego was still open as of 7PM... But looked like it was emptying fast.

Rogers Cub and Target had empty parking lots.

Didn't drive by the Rogers Cabela's... But I hope they've got things secured there.

Total Defense in Ramsey reportedly evacuated their entire inventory. Not sure on Target Sports in Rogers...

ETA: Target Sports is closing their Range and Retail until further notice. CCW class is still on for tomorrow morning though...
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 7:40:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Targets up north here are closed until further notice now.  Grand Ralids, Duluth and one other I forget.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:59:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 2:02:01 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Saw Virginia also.
View Quote

Looks like it was just a badly worded press release.  Theyre just limiting hours to 830 to 7 or so.  Drove by on my way to the range and they had signs on the door.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top