Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/31/2018 8:54:20 AM EDT
Wanting to turn the state red if possible thinking of giving to the Republican party ofNew Mexico https://newmexico.gop
Anyone have a better way for thoughts on better ways of doing it.
I've already maxed out how much can be given to Pierce personally.
Link Posted: 9/3/2018 11:03:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Susanna missed our chance.

It would have been much better if she could have properly managed state government, and do a half ass job of messaging.

Our best shot is the oil/ gas industry, next the beef brigade.

but so much of the state is dependent on government jobs.

you can bet the incoming admin will tax the fuck out of oil/ gas and drive the industry out of the state. because of shitty school performance from shitty teachers who became teacher because it was the easiest thing they could be.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

It would have been much better if she could have properly managed state government, and do a half ass job of messaging.

Our best shot is the oil/ gas industry, next the beef brigade.

you can bet the incoming admin will tax the fuck out of oil/ gas and drive the industry out of the state. because of shitty school performance from shitty teachers who became teacher because it was the easiest thing they could be.
View Quote
I don't mind spending extra on education, but only if they add standards and discipline.  The #1 problem with education in this country are the parents.  The people here have no appreciation of education.  Asians succeed in this country because they place education on a pedestal.
Link Posted: 9/6/2018 8:17:41 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I don't mind spending extra on education, but only if they add standards and discipline.  The #1 problem with education in this country are the parents.  The people here have no appreciation of education.  Asians succeed in this country because they place education on a pedestal.
View Quote
oh, I agree, its much needed in this state. I hired a kid a few years ago, who was tasked with marking up parts 25%, a HS and college graduate.. and he was unable to complete the task

the only problem is the extra money always goes into the super intendants office so they can get that new cocabolo desk and kitchen remodel.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 9:36:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
THIS. right here.  We had a chance, and it was squandered.  I listened to the Republican candidate for Senate on talk radio the other day, his biggest gripe against Gary Johnson was his lack of support for MORE GOVERNMENT SPENDING.  This is the 'conservative' in the race.  I don't even want to get into it with the current guy Heinrich, hes just terrible.
Link Posted: 9/9/2018 10:21:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

THIS. right here.  We had a chance, and it was squandered.  I listened to the Republican candidate for Senate on talk radio the other day, his biggest gripe against Gary Johnson was his lack of support for MORE GOVERNMENT SPENDING.  This is the 'conservative' in the race.  I don't even want to get into it with the current guy Heinrich, hes just terrible.
View Quote
Mick Rich?
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:06:38 AM EDT
[#6]
We have another chance this November

IF we can get people off their duff and to the pols to vote for Pearce.

This is a new month, gun clubs across New Mexico will be having meetings.

If your a member bring it up that we have a chance of electing Pearce

if we don't we will be stuck with what we deserve
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:30:58 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
We have another chance this November

IF we can get people off their duff and to the pols to vote for Pearce.

This is a new month, gun clubs across New Mexico will be having meetings.

If your a member bring it up that we have a chance of electing Pearce

if we don't we will be stuck with what we deserve
View Quote
boy they sure are laying it on thick this go.. with cancer dude "I was gonna die by MLG saved my life, and she's not rich, like that other guy who's rich, hate him because he's rich" and hindlick with his "these businesses who make billions" fuck I hate these assholes... feelings above all.

Pierce, really needs to be about Jobs, and watching the rest of the country grow while NM is stagnant... showing how we can succeed if we implement what other states are doing, and how we can and should run government efficiently.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:41:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Jobs and education and excessive regulation.
Try recruiting someone from out of state.  Come to NM outdoor rec is great but sorry your kids will come out of school dumber than when they went in!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top