Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/1/2019 7:09:28 PM EDT
Looking for recommendations in or around Tulsa for suppressor transfer/purchase. Any suggestions or experiences?
Link Posted: 12/6/2019 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I have 3 in jail with Security Centers Inc. There is one in Bixby and one by the Hard Rock.  They are my first suppressors so I can't really compare to other shops. But, they make it super easy. They do the form 4, take your picture, do your fingerprints, and mail everything. They saved that info, plus my trust for the second suppressor I bought. Makes it super easy going forward.
Link Posted: 12/9/2019 6:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]
https://www.oklahomasilencer.net/

He did a machine gun transfer for me and some of my buddies buy suppressors from him.  Cool guy and great to work with.
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 1:17:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have 3 in jail with Security Centers Inc. There is one in Bixby and one by the Hard Rock.  They are my first suppressors so I can't really compare to other shops. But, they make it super easy. They do the form 4, take your picture, do your fingerprints, and mail everything. They saved that info, plus my trust for the second suppressor I bought. Makes it super easy going forward.
View Quote
Thanks for the info
Link Posted: 12/18/2019 1:17:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://www.oklahomasilencer.net/

He did a machine gun transfer for me and some of my buddies buy suppressors from him.  Cool guy and great to work with.
View Quote
Thank you. Appreciate the info
Link Posted: 12/31/2019 10:37:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Jason at 2A Shooting Center on Admiral is GTG. Plus you can shoot it there while it is in jail.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top