Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/10/2018 7:55:28 PM EDT
This means you...
R,D or Un-enrolled go vote out the stupid rank choice.
Remember... a crocked dealer can shuffle the deck till he gets the ace he wants on top..
Check with locals for polling places and hours.
Just do it!
Link Posted: 6/10/2018 10:14:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/11/2018 2:21:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Going to try hard to get me and the wife out to vote.   Since i moved idk if i have to go back to my old town since im registered there and i havent had time to change my license to the new address. Guess ill be doing some calling around when inget time today.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 9:15:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Agreed the wording is confusing

So is a simple yes or no the proper way to toss it out.
Question 1:  Do you want to reject the parts of a new law that would delay the use of ranked-choice voting in the election of candidates for any state or federal office until 2022, and then retain the method only if the constitution is amended by December 1, 2021, to allow ranked-choice voting for candidates in state elections?
View Quote
So if we say yes then we reject parts of some law that would delay it and a no means it isn't delayed and were stuck with it???
Can someone clarify for us weak minded peons..Thanx.

Then we fight to keep it from being ammended...
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 4:46:03 PM EDT
[#4]
From how i got it

Yes = keep ranked crap

No = get rid of ranked crap
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:47:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Me and wifey voted to rid us of the nonsense
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 6:49:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Vote NO to get rid of ranked choice voting.
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 7:59:02 PM EDT
[#7]
Thanks gang..
I talked with a lawyer friend as well as the election folks at the town hall.
They got me on the right track and I went with a no vote..
All I've seen is the "yes on one" signs and figured there was some big $$ pushing it.
What a convoluted way to ask a simple question
Link Posted: 6/12/2018 8:36:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Yea no kidding. Maybe need  a law just to keep the question simple and to the point.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top