Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/11/2018 3:06:19 AM EDT
I'll be in Tucson next weekend for a school interview. I'll have friday and sat afternoons free. Where are good places to eat and what are some interesting things to see.  I'll be around the University of AZ.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:00:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Hell yes.  For shooting get on I 10 toward El Paso and drive to Houghton, turn right and follow signs to Pima County Fairgrounds, turnright and go across the fairgrounds and when you come to the next road look right and you will see the range.
OR a nice gunshow that I will have a table.  I represent Mas Ayoob and will be talking about his coming to Tucson March 3-4.  
gator farmtactical.com

I grew up near the u of A and graduated from there.  
I recommend Casa Molina on Campbell north of the University a couple of miles.  Go past Grant Road and Glenn road and will be on your left.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 3:38:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Just took a trip to the Pima Air & Space Museum yesterday.  Well worth a visit if you have any interest in aviation.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 4:31:01 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just took a trip to the Pima Air & Space Museum yesterday.  Well worth a visit if you have any interest in aviation.
View Quote
This is fantastic.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Can't beat Street Taco & Beer for food.
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Take a drive up the Catalina Hwy to the top of Mt. Lemmon.
Link Posted: 2/12/2018 11:50:17 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote
Quoted:
Take a drive up the Catalina Hwy to the top of Mt. Lemmon.
View Quote
Both are my faves, and I like Old Chicago (Campbell, north of Glenn) for good beers and food.
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 7:01:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Eegees!
Link Posted: 2/14/2018 8:06:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Eegees!
View Quote
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 12:35:44 AM EDT
[#9]
Titan missile museum is a bit south good for a few hours.

Pima air and space is the crown jewel by far though.
Link Posted: 2/15/2018 2:04:55 AM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top