Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2020 5:52:31 PM EDT
This ought to give a big economic boost to Tucson    https://www.fox10phoenix.com/news/tucson-to-be-home-to-new-raytheon-missiles-defense-unit
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 1:47:22 PM EDT
[#1]
The city clowns will spend any revenue on social justice and homeless issues.  County will spend it on soccer fields and shelters for illegal aliens.

Meanwhile, taxpayers dodge around potholes to drive to work.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 4:44:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The city clowns will spend any revenue on social justice and homeless issues.  County will spend it on soccer fields and shelters for illegal aliens.

View Quote
I mean yeah...

but those murals are pretty great and I get to commute in a 4x4, so I've got that going for me, which is nice.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 6:44:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

View Quote
You got that right ,it's like the I-17 was shelled .
Link Posted: 2/7/2020 3:41:09 AM EDT
[#4]
Growing up in Tucson, I would hear my mother say, "Only Tucson would fix a pot hole by turning it over and making it into a bump!"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top