Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2022 4:19:38 PM EDT
Just wondering if anyone knew of any stores in Longview/Kilgore area that stocks percussion caps. I lost mine in a move and now I'm SOL.
Link Posted: 1/7/2022 11:51:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Just wondering if anyone knew of any stores in Longview/Kilgore area that stocks percussion caps. I lost mine in a move and now I'm SOL.
View Quote

I am unfamiliar with Longview and Kilgore specifically, but I routinely find CCI #11 percussion caps throughout the DFW Metroplex; in fact, I stocked up last year and bought 2000 CCI #10s and 2000 CCI #11s and 1000 Remington #10s and 1000 RWS #1075s, all from local stores. {ETA: and I did not even empty the shelves, I left plenty for others!}
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:28:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Theres a couple gun shops around Longview, have you tried them? There is one (superior outfitters, one also in tyler and bigger) on 4'th street next to sams and then another (top shot) out on the loop/I20 (north side of intrastate) (south-east-side end of loop). Not sure if they got any, but they might, its worth a call. @backbencher might know. Another place, but heard some ppl complain about them (winchesters in springhill off 300) but i dont know for sure.
Link Posted: 1/8/2022 9:44:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

Will you be coming to any of the gunshows coming up?  i should be set up at both Lufkin and Longview shows coming up, can bring a can or two.
Link Posted: 1/9/2022 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:  Theres a couple gun shops around Longview, have you tried them? There is one (superior outfitters, one also in tyler and bigger) on 4'th street next to sams and then another (top shot) out on the loop/I20 (north side of intrastate) (south-east-side end of loop). Not sure if they got any, but they might, its worth a call. @backbencher might know. Another place, but heard some ppl complain about them (winchesters in springhill off 300) but i dont know for sure.
View Quote

I'm not the East Texas boy, that's jeffb1911, I'd go to the Longview show & IM beforehand, like he said.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/t_8_8/620050_6-9-January-Dallas-Groesbeck-Marshall-Mesquite-Waxahachie-gun-shows-Sat-dinner-5-30.html
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 1:30:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I am unfamiliar with Longview and Kilgore specifically, but I routinely find CCI #11 percussion caps throughout the DFW Metroplex; in fact, I stocked up last year and bought 2000 CCI #10s and 2000 CCI #11s and 1000 Remington #10s and 1000 RWS #1075s, all from local stores. {ETA: and I did not even empty the shelves, I left plenty for others!}
View Quote

I used to buy my caps there (DFW area) but haven't had much luck getting out there in a while.

Quoted:
Theres a couple gun shops around Longview, have you tried them? There is one (superior outfitters, one also in tyler and bigger) on 4'th street next to sams and then another (top shot) out on the loop/I20 (north side of intrastate) (south-east-side end of loop). Not sure if they got any, but they might, its worth a call. @backbencher might know. Another place, but heard some ppl complain about them (winchesters in springhill off 300) but i dont know for sure.
View Quote

Jack of Pawns is the only one I know that tries to carry them and they're out. I called superior and Sportsmans but they didn't have any.

Quoted:
Will you be coming to any of the gunshows coming up?  I should be set up at both Lufkin and Longview shows coming up, can bring a can or two.
View Quote

I appreciate it but I've managed to bum a few off of a coworker. He thought he was out but managed to find a few tins hidden away.

I've ordered a few overpriced tins off of gunbroker
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top