Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/20/2021 10:37:17 AM EDT
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/10/19/houston-police-feds-to-announce-results-of-violent-crime-initiative-called-operation-triple-beam/?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages

HOUSTON – Houston police commanders and U.S. Marshals Service officials and other law enforcement agencies held a news conference Tuesday to announce the results of a violent crime initiative called “Operation Triple Beam.”

During the operation, spanning 10 weeks, authorities said the area’s most dangerous and violent criminals were targeted with local and federal charges. The major focus of the operation -- the fourth installment of its kind -- were fugitives, including some of the most violent gang members sought by law enforcement in southwest Houston and Fort Bend County. The operation ran from July 19 through Sept. 24.

The operation netted 471 arrests, including 72 known gang members; 95 weapons were seized, as well as 541 kilograms of narcotics and more than $421,000, authorities said.

Among the charges, 28 were charged with homicide, 188 were charged with aggravated assault, while others face robbery, weapons and narcotics drug charges, police said

Interesting Photos in the article worth checking out.

*  Shotgun set to fire when Hood of car is raised.

*  Several "Cartel Special" 1911 pistols. (wonder if they are .38s ?)

*  Couple of "Scary Machine Guns" (that I think are AirSoft)

Taking a Bucket of Slime out of the sea of Crime that is Houston, but progress is progress and no swamp was ever drained in a day...

Good Luck & Stay Safe to the Men & Women out there fighting for us!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:02:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2021/10/19/houston-police-feds-to-announce-results-of-violent-crime-initiative-called-operation-triple-beam/?__vfz=medium%3Dconversations_top_pages

HOUSTON – Houston police commanders and U.S. Marshals Service officials and other law enforcement agencies held a news conference Tuesday to announce the results of a violent crime initiative called “Operation Triple Beam.”

During the operation, spanning 10 weeks, authorities said the area’s most dangerous and violent criminals were targeted with local and federal charges. The major focus of the operation -- the fourth installment of its kind -- were fugitives, including some of the most violent gang members sought by law enforcement in southwest Houston and Fort Bend County. The operation ran from July 19 through Sept. 24.

The operation netted 471 arrests, including 72 known gang members; 95 weapons were seized, as well as 541 kilograms of narcotics and more than $421,000, authorities said.

Among the charges, 28 were charged with homicide, 188 were charged with aggravated assault, while others face robbery, weapons and narcotics drug charges, police said

Taking a Bucket of Slime out of the sea of Crime that is Houston, but progress is progress and no swamp was ever drained in a day...

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

Is it a booby trap or is it designed to be fired forward with the hood down, like chasing somebody? Or something else?
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:15:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Is it a booby trap or is it designed to be fired forward with the hood down, like chasing somebody? Or something else?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:18:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

View Quote

Finally getting rid of ASSavado’s buddies, gang activity jumped up big time in Austin when he took over here. Then the DUMBocrats running Austin kept it going with their homeless posse.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Isn't the Swamp DC and politicans as a whole?  Arresting bad guys for murder and agg assault seem like the basics of law enforcement
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 11:34:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Isn't the Swamp DC and politicans as a whole?  Arresting bad guys for murder and agg assault seem like the basics of law enforcement
View Quote

I take it you've never actually been to Houston ...

Houston was actually built in a real SWAMP.  Lots of Heat, Humdity & Mosquitos.

and the Insane Violent Crime Rate raging in Houston is a huge SWAMP that is destroying the city...   Thus... This operation was a small step toward Draining the Swamp...

Not EVERYTHING has to be about D.C. 24/7/365  ...

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:14:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

and the Insane Violent Crime Rate raging in Houston is a huge SWAMP that is destroying the city...   Thus... This operation was a small step toward Draining the Swamp...

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER

Houston is my 2nd home these days....

Its one of my least favorite places on earth.  Even NM is better.
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:29:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

You have my sympathy!

I just got back to Central Texas a few Months ago...

I grew up in Houston and was back for a few years taking care of my aging Mother.

Was just back this weekend for her birthday party, and of course my Son's SUV was totaled in a Chain Reaction Pile up on the Gulf Freeway ...  

Gawd - I don't miss a thing about not being in Houston.   (but still rooting for the Astros to Go All The Way!!!   )

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/20/2021 12:41:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

You have my sympathy!

I grew up in Houston and was back for a few years taking care of my aging Mother.

Was just back this weekend for her birthday party, and of course my Son's SUV was totaled in a Chain Reaction Pile up on the Gulf Freeway ...  

Gawd - I don't miss a thing about not being in Houston.   (but still rooting for the Astros to Go All The Way!!!   )

BIGGER_HAMMER
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have my sympathy!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Astros are the only baseball team worth a damn... Rangers don't want to not suck even with a new swanky ballpark....

All the highways in Houston can suck a nut... its like they are against adding lanes... Austin is horrid too, and DFW is getting to be just as bad if not worse than all of them....

I need to move out to Big Bend area or to some out of state mountains
Link Posted: 10/21/2021 10:54:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

BIGGER_HAMMER
View Quote

Where in Central Texas are you, BH?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 1:07:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Where in Central Texas are you, BH?
View Quote

Round Round Rock...  

Closer to my kids plus further from my Brother & Sister.

That's a WIN & a WIN!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 5:45:35 PM EDT
[#12]
And who will be prosecuting them?

Seems like a waste of time and $.....at least they're pretending to care.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:38:39 PM EDT
[#13]

I honestly think that some of the Criminals consider it a Can you Top THIS game of seeing HOW many Felony Bonds they can be out on at the same time...

The Good News is that arrests are Fort Bend County which still has some semblence of "law & order" so just maybe they won't be cut loose on their own recognizance with apologies for the "inconvenience" of the arrest.

Considering how Violent & Dangerous Houston has become, it would be FAR safer for the many "Refugees" on our border to be kept in Mexico (for their own safety!) rather than be brought to Houston...   Just Saying!!!

BIGGER_HAMMER
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:22:48 AM EDT
[#14]
That shotgun under the hood pic has been floating around Facebook for years.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 12:28:06 PM EDT
[#15]
Be a large step forward to just toss them in a wood chipper immediately after they get caught.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:34:39 PM EDT
[#16]
471 scumbags out of a population of 7.1 million. That will show them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top