Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/23/2021 8:45:57 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 1:10:42 PM EDT
[#1]
Do they require that you check-in your EDC at the door?
Link Posted: 3/23/2021 1:44:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Masks required?
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 2:33:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

My St Clair carry permit states CC permit is void in all government building, local, state and federal. It's a municipal civic center, so carry there would be a violation.
Link Posted: 3/25/2021 10:51:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

My St Clair carry permit states CC permit is void in all government building, local, state and federal. It's a municipal civic center, so carry there would be a violation.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I thought that CCW permit conditions like those were ruled invalid. And a Municipal Civic Center is Not considered a government building for those purposes. And on top of that, banning arms in a Government Building is a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
Link Posted: 3/26/2021 9:47:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I thought that CCW permit conditions like those were ruled invalid. And a Municipal Civic Center is Not considered a government building for those purposes. And on top of that, banning arms in a Government Building is a violation of the 2nd Amendment.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Attachment Attached File

Apparently, I stand corrected. I never bothered to look at the back of my newest permit. Just assumed it read just like the upmteen others I'd had before.
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:20:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 12:24:18 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 3/27/2021 8:40:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Did anyone go today ? Thinking about going tomorrow. Thanks

Link Posted: 3/27/2021 9:53:47 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Did anyone go today ? Thinking about going tomorrow. Thanks

View Quote

Yeah, i went this morning. I'd not been to a gun show in ten years.

Smaller venue than the last BJCC, but at least it wasn't in the Ham. I hate going to the Ham. Did a ten year stretch in the Ham. It hold no "magic" for me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top