Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2020 11:19:30 AM EDT
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/01/28/trump-virginia-gun-confiscation-not-happening/

So Trump won’t permit confiscation in VA.  What’s he going to do about NY?   Crickets.
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 6:15:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Since when does the president have a say in the matters of the state?
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 7:12:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Since when does the president have a say in the matters of the state?
View Quote
Well for one he can do exactly what NYSAG does and go after business and people that are contrary to his agenda. He could take up where Moorland Commission and Bharara suddenly left off and investigate the 24 NYS politicians suspected of corruption.  He could investigate Il Duce.  He could set a tone of pro 2A and go after overzealous DAs and LEOs.  He could put Border Patrol in every NYC court, and prosecute judges that release criminal illegals.  He could get FBI and DEA on more drug and crime cases and ensure the dirtbags also get federal charges so NYS can’t do catch and release.    He can cut funding contingent on failure to comply with 2A.  He can have FWS and EPA force urban NY municipalities to stop dumping raw sewage in the bodies of water.   I’m sure he could find a positive executive order.   Shall I go on?
Link Posted: 2/3/2020 7:27:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Well for one he can do exactly what NYSAG does and go after business and people that are contrary to his agenda. He could take up where Moorland Commission and Bharara suddenly left off and investigate the 24 NYS politicians suspected of corruption.  He could investigate Il Duce.  He could set a tone of pro 2A and go after overzealous DAs and LEOs.  He could put Border Patrol in every NYC court, and prosecute judges that release criminal illegals.  He could get FBI and DEA on more drug and crime cases and ensure the dirtbags also get federal charges so NYS can’t do catch and release.    He can cut funding contingent on failure to comply with 2A.  He can have FWS and EPA force urban NY municipalities to stop dumping raw sewage in the bodies of water.   I’m sure he could find a positive executive order.   Shall I go on?
View Quote
Make it happen!
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 12:26:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 12:40:48 PM EDT
[#5]
No president in modern history cares enough about the 2A on a state level. Best thing he's done so far is appoint conservative judges and even that we haven't really seen how these people are going to vote on any 2A cases yet I'm aware of.
Link Posted: 2/5/2020 4:12:54 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
And he could appoint pro-2A SCOTUS justices to issue rulings that would force Governor Cuomo to either comply or risk being arrested by Federal Marshals for civil rights violations.

But he won’t.
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 12:23:39 AM EDT
[#7]
Is this the same guy that Arfcom assured me was going to deliver national reciprocity and OTC suppressors if I just picked the lesser of two evils and voted R again in 2016?

Link Posted: 2/6/2020 5:12:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Is this the same guy that Arfcom assured me was going to deliver national reciprocity and OTC suppressors if I just picked the lesser of two evils and voted R again in 2016?

View Quote
"HPA of 2017!"
Link Posted: 2/6/2020 1:45:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
Same guy.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top