Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Durkin Tactical Franklin Armory
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/28/2021 10:29:59 PM EDT
Too bad we haven't had a better leader jump into this race on the conservative side before this happened.  

Not sure what the plan is to get rid of ranked choice voting before the election either.  Because if that stands, I will be shocked if Dunleavy survives reelection, and Murkowski loses the Senate seat.  It was designed by a little communist troll named Scott Kendall, to help fellow communists.  Dunleavy also screwed up bad by not leading the way to get a forensic audit of the 2020 election completed in Alaska.  RCV most likely didn't pass without massive fraud also.

https://mustreadalaska.com/trump-endorses-dunleavy-but-with-a-caveat-dunleavy-cant-support-lisa-murkowski/
Link Posted: 12/29/2021 3:51:19 AM EDT
[#1]
I read this as well. I'm not exactly sure what Trump sees in Dunleavy, his performance has been a serious let down. I do support his Murkowski caveat I share your outlook regarding RCV. I'm not very optimistic in the outcomes. I'll be voting with fingers crossed.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top