Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/23/2020 11:49:03 AM EDT
Hello everyone. Figured I’d get the word out for the upcoming car cruise in Portland in support of our President. Yesterday and last month we had two massively successful ones in Boise. Here is the info for one upcoming in Portland this weekend.

https://www.facebook.com/events/658770928063041/permalink/669064403700360/

Here’s what the turnout was like in Boise
Trump 2020 Cruise Rally Boise Idaho #2
Link Posted: 8/29/2020 8:49:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Live stream

Trump 2020 Cruise rally in Portland Oregon
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 4:38:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I guess This is the same event where somebody got shot?
Link Posted: 8/30/2020 6:23:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess This is the same event where somebody got shot?
View Quote

I believe it happened after the event and the individual who was shot had no affiliation with it other than being there during the rally.
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 1:52:55 PM EDT
[#4]
Of course the initial reports made it sound like maybe a trumper had killed a peaceful black protestor... When in actuality an antifa or revcom had murdered a peaceful Trump supporter in cold blood!

Mainstream media
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 3:55:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Of course the initial reports made it sound like maybe a trumper had killed a peaceful black protestor... When in actuality an antifa or revcom had murdered a peaceful Trump supporter in cold blood!

Mainstream media
View Quote

Theres a thread on this in GD. The murderer is antifa.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Patriot-prayer-member-murdered-by-Antifa-BLM-in-Portland/5-2363740/
Link Posted: 8/31/2020 7:33:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Interested in how this was planned and controlled.  Was it all done through the face page?  How were vehicles communicated while in the caravan?  Or were they not?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top