Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2021 4:49:59 AM EDT
Anyone else have Troy Balderson as their Congressman ?  He didn't vote at all on HR-1446, the lone non-voter.

https://clerk.house.gov/evs/2021/roll077.xml

I sent him money, and voted for him, and am on his mailing list, and answer his damn surveys about all sorts of softball questions.  When push comes to shove you can count on Republicans to take the easy way out.
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 9:25:08 AM EDT
[#1]
His brother died the night before the vote and he was headed back home already.  His team called a friend of mine in your district to let them know he did not support the bill and didn't want there to be any confusion

JLE
Link Posted: 3/12/2021 4:19:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
His brother died the night before the vote and he was headed back home already.  His team called a friend of mine in your district to let them know he did not support the bill and didn't want there to be any confusion

JLE
View Quote

Dang, sorry to hear that. Thanks for the info.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top