Tools

Illuminated sign

Customer lists

Mailing lists

Contracts that are assignable

Long-term Lease

Point-of-sale equipment

Assignable licenses

Plus estimated $ 140,000 inventory - cost to be inventoried/agreed upon before closing

Details:

Retail/Gun Smithing/Online/Training Business to be sold free and clear of all debt

Owners willing to provide training as mutually agreed upon.

Through a decade of relationships with firearm, ammo, and accessory distributors – not easily replicated - Triune obtains harder-to-find guns, ammo, etc. before the distributor rep offers it to others.

Store features safe, virtually unbreakable security features, video cameras, gunsmithing tools, training room overhead projector w/ installed screen (professionally installed), tables, chairs, etc.

Customer/mailing list exceeds 4,500 persons

Store’s Lightspeed POS service features a customer database.

FFL request tool on its web page for transfers, where customers fill out the form and it sends Triune’s FFL to their seller (required by law).

Center anchored by Food Lion (part of a worldwide chain of over 7,100 supermarkets and food stores).

Contact Agent

Nicholas Kalis

Kalis Development Corporation

Suite 400

7918 Jones Branch Drive

McLean, Virginia 22102-3319

[email protected]

This document does not constitute an offer. An offer can only be made by a contract signed by seller. Information believed to be true but agent makes no representations as to the accuracy of this information. Buyer must conduct its own due diligence before purchasing this business.
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 3:39:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Wasn’t that for sale before?
Link Posted: 5/24/2022 5:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Sorry I never knew of them or got to go there...
(except when that location used to be a bar, if I'm not mistaken).

I've only been to Clark Brothers in Opal.

Missed opportunity, I guess.
Link Posted: 5/26/2022 12:20:54 AM EDT
[#3]
No. It’s not a missed opportunity.  That place sucks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top