Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/26/2020 7:57:20 PM EDT
I’d love to start a northeastern Indiana, Northwest Ohio, Southern Michigan, Battle Buddies Group.  I’m in Noble county way up in the northeast corner of Indiana.  I’m tossing out Tri-State as an homage to the old Tri-State university, plus I think it makes sense to do something regional in this area.

Is there interest in a group up here in this area?  Pop in and postif you think you’d like to participate in an event.

Thanks all!
Link Posted: 1/29/2020 9:07:53 PM EDT
[#1]
You may have already done so, but try posting a link to this in one of the big Battle Buddy threads in GD. It’ll get a lot more attention, as the Indiana HTF is pretty slow.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 4:35:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Hey man, I live in steuben county, work in noble county. I'd be up for something like this.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:27:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I’d love to start a northeastern Indiana, Northwest Ohio, Southern Michigan, Battle Buddies Group.  I’m in Noble county way up in the northeast corner of Indiana.  I’m tossing out Tri-State as an homage to the old Tri-State university, plus I think it makes sense to do something regional in this area.

Is there interest in a group up here in this area?  Pop in and postif you think you’d like to participate in an event.

Thanks all!
View Quote

@compuvette, best of luck to you with this.  I saw tristate BB and was thinking maybe ne indy, NE Ill, and SW mi.....We've had some of our Ill guys go down south to hike with some of the southern In dudes.

Keep it up, don't loose heart.  Don't know how it's going but keep digging...actually, at this point, we're starting to pick up more guys from folks we know than guys on ARF, but keep at it, even if you go out on your own.

Have you had any takers?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top