Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/22/2021 12:25:28 PM EDT

Who on the ballot is pro black rifle?

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 8:06:52 PM EDT
[#1]
This is 2021.  I doubt any of the "old guard" fudds are still alive.  

When I joined the club back in 2003 there was barely 2000 members.  The shotgun (old guard) crowd pretty much controlled the club and were also members of the WVSS.  Serious politics and control issues back then.  It was their club.  You hardly ever saw a black rifle on the general purpose  rifle range.  Now you almost never see a bolt gun unless it's around hunting season.  Hell, it was the wild west on the GP range, with so much unsafe firearm handling and non-compliance with the rules that I spent most of my time on the silhouette range.

I don't think it matters who you vote for.  The club has pretty much been focused on being a tactical training center the last 5 years or so.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 9:18:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 8:29:33 AM EDT
[#3]
.   I don't think it matters who you vote for.  The club has pretty much been focused on being a tactical training center the last 5 years or so

I must’ve missed that. I’ve been a member there longer than 5 years and haven’t seen a huge shift. There are certainly more ARs but that’s a national trend.
Link Posted: 10/28/2021 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
.   I don't think it matters who you vote for.  The club has pretty much been focused on being a tactical training center the last 5 years or so

I must’ve missed that. I’ve been a member there longer than 5 years and haven’t seen a huge shift. There are certainly more ARs but that’s a national trend.
View Quote

I'm sure you've seen in the monthly newsletter all the defensive handgun classes, how to assemble an AR receiver, carbine classes, etc that have been offered by the club.
Link Posted: 10/30/2021 12:07:11 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I'm sure you've seen in the monthly newsletter all the defensive handgun classes, how to assemble an AR receiver, carbine classes, etc that have been offered by the club.
View Quote

Sure and i think that is probably a good move from what I’ve seen so far.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top