Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2021 8:51:10 PM EDT
Assuming Brooklyn Center goes nuts tomorrow for any reason, would you all expect the unpleasantness to spread as far south and East as the 494 bypass?

My route has me coming up I94 to the 494 bypass, then on to St Cloud.

I stayed in the southern portion of Brooklyn Center several years ago. I’m aware it’s more or less on the other side of town from 494. Don’t have a feel for how far such things spread.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:29:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you'll be find, 35/494 is a long ways from dowtown MInneapolis/ B.C.
Link Posted: 4/18/2021 9:52:42 PM EDT
[#2]
You could take 694 around the east and north part of the metro, although that also skirts the Brooklyn Center/ Brooklyn Park area. If you really want to cut out the NW metro from your route, take 694 to Hwy 10, then take Hwy 10 all the way to St. Cloud. It is a slower highway than 94, but once you get past Elk River it's a really straightforward path.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top