Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2023 11:26:54 PM EDT
It was 3 1/2 hours so it will be a long read!

It was a good day in court.
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 12:20:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Dumb this down for me. Is this awb going to be struck down eventually?
Link Posted: 4/15/2023 6:47:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Dumb this down for me. Is this awb going to be struck down eventually?
View Quote

"Eventually" is the correct word.  Then the IGA will pass another law and we will be in court the rest of our lives.  I expect the state to make self dense illegal as it is in Great Britain now.
Link Posted: 4/16/2023 12:00:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't say what a judge will do but beyond a doubt it appeared he wasn't accepting the AG's arguments, if you want to call them that.  They came to a gun fight with a fish.
I can predict that we get an injunction from this judge and maybe a ruling of unconstitutional.  Then it is appealed with most likely same AG's lame arguments and outcomes at the appeals court...then on to the (perhaps bought and paid for)  democrat state supreme court where it may go south and artificially be ruled constitutional, then it would be back in force again...the US Supremes will shoot it down....
Then as mentioned, the democrats will most likely pass the same crap bill with tweaks.  A pox on anyone that votes democrat!!!!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top